Mancini fear of failure?

@ the Mods. its missed a post where i have been "fucked off" . maybe some poster here is "protected" by someone ?

mcfcliam said:
Mancio said:
when ? where ?? its tolmie that sayd this to you ?

It's practically common knowledge over here.

ah . Ok . common knowledge as mourinho that was coming here past summer ?<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:16 pm --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mancio said:
@ the Mods. its missed a post where i have been "fucked off" . maybe some poster here is "protected" by someone ?

will you cut it out.

please ?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mancio said:

will you cut it out.
Why should he? If he said that to Billy, his defenders would be apoplectic at this point.

Mancio said:
mcfcliam said:
It's practically common knowledge over here.

ah . Ok . common knowledge as mourinho that was coming here past summer ?

common knowledge like someone supposedly using a translator but manages to fluctuate their understanding and use of English greater than Christian Bale's weight does between films...<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:17 pm --<br /><br />
taconinja said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
will you cut it out.
Why should he? If he said that to Billy, his defenders would be apoplectic at this point.

and I would say the same to them, "PM a mod and stop trying to curry favour".

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I just don't get how he is making such public errors.

He cites one of the reasons for the Hughes handshake, that it was possible payback for the cursory handshake at Fulham?

There is being candid and being naive. His uncompromising nature is such, he can't take everyone with him.

I'm actually shocked at how dead on our feet and demotivated we look at such a crucial time.
I too was shocked by our performance and the reaction from Mancini.

The managerial style doesn't bother me. What has shaken my confidence is his reaction to our fixture list, and the lethargic display. The manager's statements about our inability to perform twice a week amount to waving the white flag of surrender.

All clubs get injuries, and it's the manager's job to prioritise competitions and manage resources. We have not made enough use of our squad, and we let too many players go in January.

Perhaps Mancini was under immediate pressure to get results, but the squad looks burnt out and weakened by injury now. Part is bad luck, and part is poor management.

Part of me is saying to myself that I am reading too much into one game. Perhaps

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mancio said:
ah . Ok . common knowledge as mourinho that was coming here past summer ?

common knowledge like someone supposedly using a translator but manages to fluctuate their understanding and use of English greater than Christian Bale's weight does between films...

-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:17 pm --

taconinja said:

i need a translator for long post. i'm able to read the shit and the "fuck off" very well without tranlslator.

Marvin said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I just don't get how he is making such public errors.

He cites one of the reasons for the Hughes handshake, that it was possible payback for the cursory handshake at Fulham?

There is being candid and being naive. His uncompromising nature is such, he can't take everyone with him.

I'm actually shocked at how dead on our feet and demotivated we look at such a crucial time.
I too was shocked by our performance and the reaction from Mancini.

The managerial style doesn't bother me. What has shaken my confidence is his reaction to our fixture list, and the lethargic display. The manager's statements about our inability to perform twice a week amount to waving the white flag of surrender.

All clubs get injuries, and it's the manager's job to prioritise competitions and manage resources. We have not made enough use of our squad, and we let too many players go in January.

Perhaps Mancini was under immediate pressure to get results, but the squad looks burnt out and weakened by injury now. Part is bad luck, and part is poor management.

Part of me is saying to myself that I am reading too much into one game. Perhaps

Welcome to my world :-).

Mancio said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
common knowledge like someone supposedly using a translator but manages to fluctuate their understanding and use of English greater than Christian Bale's weight does between films...

-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:17 pm --

i need a translator for long post. i'm able to read the shit and the "fuck off" very well without tranlslator.

so basically you write like shite when it suits you to kop out of criticism but will jump in and piss people off with very good english when you can be bothered.

says it all about you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.