Mancini fear of failure?

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i go to games and want us to win, and against weaker teams, yeah I do expect us to show our class.

I said that 1-0 wins are fine, but we don't even eek them out nowadays.

you lot make it sound like you want it to be a totally miserable experience and that you don't give a shit about our club playing or doing well, it's peculiar.

No I don't.

I just don't follow the 'I pay so I expect' shite...I go to City to watch my team and cheer them on, win or lose...I don't give a shit if we win 1-0 in the most boring game ever, 3 points is 3 points, regardless of how much I pay.

But yeah, as you said, we have to play well and win because you've paid.

Sorry but it doesn't work like that.

You should go and watch the Harlem Globetrotters because after all, you pay so you want entertainment, not competitive sport.

competitive sport is pretty often entertaining.

watching city recently hasn't been because we've been playing shite.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfcliam said:
No I don't.

I just don't follow the 'I pay so I expect' shite...I go to City to watch my team and cheer them on, win or lose...I don't give a shit if we win 1-0 in the most boring game ever, 3 points is 3 points, regardless of how much I pay.

You should go and watch the Harlem Globetrotters because after all, you pay so you want entertainment, not competitive sport.

Don't go then, I'm sure there are lots of people willing to buy your season ticket.

taconinja said:
BlueCityfan said:
Mourinho is missing englsih football and im sure if he came here...he would stay for atleast 3-5 years....maybe even more. He has already experienced all the good leagues.

He makes excellent signings, and he would build a good team, and for any manger to take over after he leaves...it would be easy to continue with Mourinhos team, so him leaving would not be a problem.

Mancini wont stick for 10+ years if you meant it? Remember what he said about Johnson.."after a few years when im gone Adam will thank me". This clearly showed that his intention is not to stay here as long as Wenger or Ferguson.

If we get cl football he will stay for 1-3 years more. Im pretty sure about that.
You're sure based on... what exactly?

Want to know one of the major reasons Mourinho is so effective so quickly? He instills in his teams that it's them against the world--including their own fans. He creates a siege mentality. That's fine. It work. It doesn't work for more than a couple of seasons, though. It's very, very hard to play the "No one believes in us!" card once you win a trophy or two. And this is coming from a fan of his.

Mourinho is the best coach in the world...it's just a fact. He won the treble last seasons.

He also handles his players very well...much better than Mancini. Im sure if Mourniho came Tevez would be very happy. Same language and Mourinho is a likeable person. Im sure the whole team would like Mourinho (expect Balotelli :D).

But i know he wont come in the near future. And i hope Mancini stays for years as long as we are progressing and being succesfull. We dont want another manager destroying the team Mancini has built and building his own. Not now....give Mancini time to sign some great players in summer and our player will gel in the pre season after 1 year together already.

Just praying that we reach CL. Otherwise...we are in trouble.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfcliam said:
No I don't.

exactly what real madrid fans are saying all over internet. and they have the best world players.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:08 pm --<br /><br />
BlueCityfan said:
taconinja said:
You're sure based on... what exactly?

Want to know one of the major reasons Mourinho is so effective so quickly? He instills in his teams that it's them against the world--including their own fans. He creates a siege mentality. That's fine. It work. It doesn't work for more than a couple of seasons, though. It's very, very hard to play the "No one believes in us!" card once you win a trophy or two. And this is coming from a fan of his.

Mourinho is the best coach in the world...it's just a fact. He won the treble last seasons.

He also handles his players very well...much better than Mancini. Im sure if Mourniho came Tevez would be very happy. Im sure the whole team would like Mourinho (expect Balotelli :D). Same language and Mourinho is a likeable person.

But i know he wont come in the near future. And i hope Mancini stays for years as long as we are progressing and being succesfull. We dont want another manager destroying the team Mancini has built and building his own. Not now....give Mancini time to sign some great players in summer and our player will gel in the pre season after 1 year together already.

if mourinho came tevez will be on the bench at the best. jose hate the greedy bastards.

Mancio said:
hgblue said:
If I were Damocles I'd be worried about this post. The poster of choice of the Mancini groupie :-).

if you were Damocles you were a very lucky man.

-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:01 pm --

K.Reeves right foot said:
Not exactly my friend. Yes body language is a matter of interpretation [I actually study it in my job] however when consequent actions and behaviour is consistent with the body language on display over a period of time then the body language holds up to scientific scrutiny....you may not beieve that, however it does. SPSS can spew out consistent data confirming this, without going into details.

Lack of leadership is factual in that we have a captain who 2 months ago - or whenever - stated he would never play for us again. A captain who deliberately shakes the hand of Hughes and his staff knowing it would look dodgy. A captain who shows none of the leadership qualities needed in a team situation. A team devoid of those same qualities except for 1 player - Zabaletta [potentially Richards, Dejong & Kompany].

Lack of determinatio - the fact of the matter is, on the pitch there are too many occasions where determination have been lacking. Call it desire, determination, will, heart whatever, fans are not stupid they see it.

its never too late , listen to me , change your work.
Don't need to. I am very good at it. Thanks for the shite advice anyway.

your fucking joking,ha ha ha!

I thought i would av a quick look at this thread,thought i would read some shite but didnt expect what iv seen!

People saying to get rid of Bobby and moaning about how we should be beating everyone ,jesus christ,talk about fucking spoiled!

We are 3rd in the EPL and have been there for weeks,anyone would think we av derailed from 3rd to 10th and are now a couple of points off the drop zone.

Get rid of Bobby will not help,it will make it worse and will make us look like right knobs,also would see the end of Mario (best young player on the planet) as nobody else would beable to manage the lad,
do some of you guys really want that to happen,really???

Its annoying it really is but there has been some strange results this year,by all the teams in the league not just us,didnt the rags draw at the cottege 2.2!?!? we won there 4.0,spuds beat inter then go and get dicked by Notlob the weekend after,they also beat Milan then get beat by Blackpool,
Arsenal lost at home to Westbrom etc etc...they are just a couple of examples!!

There are going to be more strange results im sure,we can still finish in the top 4,we have to get behind our team and the manager,we are the best fans in the world ffs!!!

Come on guys,get behind um!

Mancio said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

exactly what real madrid fans are saying all over internet. and they have the best world players.

-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:08 pm --

BlueCityfan said:

He also handles his players very well...much better than Mancini. Im sure if Mourniho came Tevez would be very happy. Im sure the whole team would like Mourinho (expect Balotelli :D). Same language and Mourinho is a likeable person.

if mourinho came tevez will be on the bench at the best. jose hate the greedy bastards.

ive actually been against mourinho coming in, so that doesn't wash.

Mancio said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

exactly what real madrid fans are saying all over internet. and they have the best world players.

BlueCityfan said:

Yeah, that's why Jose wanted to pay £30m+ for him...

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Don't go then, I'm sure there are lots of people willing to buy your season ticket.

I don't have a season ticket, I just buy each ticket individually for every home game, so I have no "oh i have to go next week cos I've bought them all already" going on, I go and I support the team, and I want us to play well and win every game, and I think that when I pay my money and we churn out shite like we did against Fulham that I'm right to be dissappointed and question it.

mcfcliam said:
Mancio said:

Yeah, that's why Jose wanted to pay £30m+ for him...

when ? where ?? its tolmie that sayd this to you ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.