Mancini fear of failure?

Didsbury Dave said:
jay_mcfc said:
It's gone widely unnoticed that our centre back pairing on Sunday of Kolo and Lescott was a £40m dream team that Mark Hughes himself put together. I hope they never ply together at the back again.

Lescott was outstanding. Kolo wasn't.

I agree with this.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Lescott was outstanding. Kolo wasn't.

I agree with this.

Kolo is fucking hopeless, one of the worst "jumpers" for a ball I have ever seen.

Never a centre half, still can't believe we have never played him at right back, which imo is his perfect position.

Rammy Blue said:
Kolo is fucking hopeless, one of the worst "jumpers" for a ball I have ever seen.

Agreed but he isn't the worst. Have you seen Kolorov "leap" for a ball? I don't think he actually leaves the ground.

BillyShears said:
ST Coleridge said:
Oh, for fuck's sake. One minute he's aloof and unable to foster relationships with the players, the next he's not cracking the whip enough.

I fucking despair, and this argument is unwinnable - Mancini has neither a) won the league, nor b) done badly enough to be sacked.

We'll see at the end of the season, I suppose.

Love that you pulled my post out of a thread with lots of great discussion to show your 'fucking despair'. Particularly when taken out of context of the conversation i was referring to.

If you don't want to read other peoples opinions on Roberto - don't open the thread.

You are ever so touchy.

If you don't want people to pull your post up "in despair" then you could be advised to not post your opinions.

BillyShears said:
Love that you pulled my post out of a thread with lots of great discussion to show your 'fucking despair'. Particularly when taken out of context of the conversation i was referring to.

If you don't want to read other peoples opinions on Roberto - don't open the thread.

Uck no Billy, I was simply angered by the sheer multitude of sticks being used to beat poor Bobby. It's everything from post-match interviews to poor English to sycophantic coaches, and now it's Carlos' captaincy - even though he's had a fantastic season with the armband.

I'm not completely one-eyed, I can see that there've been faults. But these are on-field issues. I wouldn't mind if it was 'I want him to go because we don't move the ball quickly enough in the middle third, we should hit more diagonal balls to the wings', etc. All this shite about perceived body language and Hughes' signings vs Mancini's signings depresses the life out of me.

Apologies for picking out your post specifically, and for the disrespectful tone.

Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
I agree with this.

Never a centre half, still can't believe we have never played him at right back, which imo is his perfect position.

He is just about the only player in the squad to have not played left back.

I hear Hart may play there against Wigan.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:56 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
gio's side step said:
Lescott was our best player along side Zabaleta
You can't say that. He was a Hughes signing and therefore automatically crap.

I really don't see why the Hughes bollocks has to be brought up. Yes, you had a man crush (it would appear), great. I was hoping we could leave the Hughes bickering etc until we next play Fulham.

Can't we just be happy that Lescott is finding some form without trying to recriminate about it on here.

Prestwich_Blue said:

That's just wrong on so many levels. Lescott is a good footballer and is actually worth a squad place. £22m and starter...nah. Besides Kompany, De Jong, Zab and Tevez were Hughes signings and they're certainly not crap.

jay_mcfc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

That's just wrong on so many levels. Lescott is a good footballer and is actually worth a squad place. £22m and starter...nah. Besides Kompany, De Jong, Zab and Tevez were Hughes signings and they're certainly not crap.

Big whoooosh there I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.