Mancini: Fight Fire With Fire!

Esteban de la Sexface said:
whydelilah said:
I wasn’t getting upset sunshine, I was merely pointing outt the fact that you are clearly a bit of a dumb ass.

That is all.

WD

I see your lack of an opposable thumb has hindered you again. Don't worry, they'll invent a six fingered keyboard yet.

I've heard those shoes for the web-footed are only round the corner too.

Oh dear, the grammarr pollice are out in fawce.

Oh, and there’s nothing wrong with my hands and feet. Just ask your Mum, she can’t get enough of them. Send her my love will you?

Cheers

WD

whydelilah said:
I see your lack of an opposable thumb has hindered you again. Don't worry, they'll invent a six fingered keyboard yet.

I've heard those shoes for the web-footed are only round the corner too.

Oh dear, the grammarr pollice are out in fawce.

Oh, and there’s nothing wrong with my hands and feet. Just ask your Mum, she can’t get enough of them. Send her my love will you?

Cheers

WD

I'll be visiting the grave Saturday, I'll be sure to send on your best wishes.

Necrophilia is added to the list of pass times for people in Stoke on Trent

Can anyone explain to me why recently have hordes of fans from other teams coming onto this board, stirring shit?
Why don't you guys fuck off to your own forums and continue your discussion about how hard but fair your team is and how full of diving primadonnas ours allegedly is there?

Oh lordy...

We shouldnt be bothered about the way Stoke play. Granted it works for them and its bloody awful to watch(makes the Crazy Gang look like Brazil) but we need to go out and play our way and we should get through. If they need a kick now and again DJ/VK can dish it out.

What a surprise, more Stoke fans on our board (must be getting close to the amount of Evertonians obsessed with us by now) and they can't gt thieer head around City fans sticking up for thier club on thier board... there's bound to be a few who are blindly biast, they support City before anything else, its the same at any club.

Anyway On Topic, i'm not sure trying to play Stoke at thier game is such a good idea; they've built a team equipped at thier style, we've got players that are far more effective when the ball is on the ground, quick passing and moving with a lot of width. I don't think you'd ever see Chelsea go there and set up the same as Stoke, or any of the other top 4 sides; they play to thier own strengths and back thier own ability to beat every other team in the division.

Perhaps thats why Arsenal struggle against Stoke-esque teams? I don't know, it'll be interesting to see how this one goes, it could completely backfire in our faces, Stoke pla thier brand better than we do.

FAO Stoke fans; don't be so fucking stupid as not to expect some form of comment against your club, you're not on your board your on another teams board... I doubt any of us would be greeted as 'top4 crusaders' and welcomed with open arms on your board, so bare it in mind before you get outraged that other teams fans dont love you.

avoidconfusion said:
Can anyone explain to me why recently have hordes of fans from other teams coming onto this board, stirring shit?
Why don't you guys fuck off to your own forums and continue your discussion about how hard but fair your team is and how full of diving primadonnas ours allegedly is there?
Because fans from teams like Everton, Stoke et al read a few bullshit newspaper stories and suddenly think they know more about our club than we do, think they know more about how to run our club, than our owners do and think stereotype = true.

They weren't here when we were playing Friday night football, they werent even here when Samaras and Corradi re-wrote the defention of "strikers". They are, generally speaking, cluless jumped up muppets with an over inflated opinion.

They can say what they want in the comfort of thier own fans, but don't come on here and tell us who/what we are... they haven't a clue.

GStar said:
What a surprise, more Stoke fans on our board (must be getting close to the amount of Evertonians obsessed with us by now) and they can't gt thieer head around City fans sticking up for thier club on thier board... there's bound to be a few who are blindly biast, they support City before anything else, its the same at any club.

Anyway On Topic, i'm not sure trying to play Stoke at thier game is such a good idea; they've built a team equipped at thier style, we've got players that are far more effective when the ball is on the ground, quick passing and moving with a lot of width. I don't think you'd ever see Chelsea go there and set up the same as Stoke, or any of the other top 4 sides; they play to thier own strengths and back thier own ability to beat every other team in the division.

Perhaps thats why Arsenal struggle against Stoke-esque teams? I don't know, it'll be interesting to see how this one goes, it could completely backfire in our faces, Stoke pla thier brand better than we do.

FAO Stoke fans; don't be so fucking stupid as not to expect some form of comment against your club, you're not on your board your on another teams board... I doubt any of us would be greeted as 'top4 crusaders' and welcomed with open arms on your board, so bare it in mind before you get outraged that other teams fans dont love you.

Fair play.

I think it will take Extra Time or Penalties to decide this one tomorrow.

WD

GStar said:

I'm a firm believer that if you win the physical battle first, then talent at football will shine through!
Has anyone ever stood up to Stoke physically at their place? We have some big units in our squad, if they are told to do a job, I'm sure they wouldn't be shy.

Then we can let our superior ability make all the difference.

GStar said:

I'm a firm believer that if you win the physical battle first, then talent at football will shine through!
Has anyone ever stood up to Stoke physically at their place? We have some big units in our squad, if they are told to do a job, I'm sure they wouldn't be shy.

If you can match us for work-rate, commitment, passion and steel you will win the match. I have no doubt about that.

whydelilah said:

If you can match us for work-rate, commitment, passion and steel you will win the match. I have no doubt about that.

That's what I've been saying all along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.