Mancini: Fight Fire With Fire!

Stoke. Honest hard and fair.

Especially when Fa Cup head Delap was kicking our Shauny while he lay on the ground.
Or who's idea of defending is to kick the shit out of everything that moves.
And who's only attacking threat is a freak with a long throw.

Your motto should be, Stoke, the professional pub team.

Esteban de la Sexface said:

Especially when Fa Cup head Delap was kicking our Shauny while he lay on the ground.

When did kicking the ball on a football pitch become illegal? I certainly didn't see him kick SWP while he was on the ground.

Our defence play the game hard but fair. So do our midfield, so do our attack. If that's 'kick[ing] the living shit out of everything that moves', you need to give up on football and go watch some netball instead.

MysticalDescent said:

When did kicking the ball on a football pitch become illegal? I certainly didn't see him kick SWP while he was on the ground.

Our defence play the game hard but fair. So do our midfield, so do our attack. If that's 'kick[ing] the living shit out of everything that moves', you need to give up on football and go watch some netball instead.

Fuller !! Say no more!!

Big guy falls like a sack of spuds when anybody goes near him!!

Any what about that challenge he made against Portsmouth when the players shorts were ripped to shreds!!

Retrospective 3 match ban? I dont think so!!!

Give the money you’ve spent you should be turning over a pub team with ease really…..

MysticalDescent said:

LOL...coming from the guy who not one page ago was bemoaning how football has changed and how your the last real football team left in the premier league...maybe you should be the one fucking off. your pub team would find it much more fulfilling playing against teams of a similar style in the lower leagues...

MysticalDescent said:

Don't get me wrong here. Peter Coates is a very wealthy man and is a more than adequate backer, but I would love it if he had the same money as your Arabs. I would just hope that our club continues to be run professionally and that while we may bring in better players, we don't lose the attitude and work ethic that we have right now.

I also hope that we'd never, ever employ a man like Gary Cook.
How do you know anything about Mr Cook you inbred? You should be so lucky to have someone of his calibre working for you. Go away and stay on your own site or is ours more interesting, just like our football?

MysticalDescent said:

hard but fair is another way of saying we're shit so we're going to kick you.

It's been the motto of shit clubs at every level of football for centuries.

Alright lads lets go out and give it a 100% and if Rory's throws aren't working I want you to kick fuck out of their creative players.

MysticalDescent said:

Alright lads lets go out and give it a 100% and if Rory's throws aren't working I want you to kick fuck out of their creative players.

Jesus christ.

I hope you don't represent the rest of Man City fans.

What an arse.

whydelilah said:

Give the money you’ve spent you should be turning over a pub team with ease really…..

Granted it's effective. I'll give you that. But I'd feel dirty if my team played like that.

Anyway. You'll get found out. Teams punching above their weight always do

whydelilah said:

Jesus christ.

I hope you don't represent the rest of Man City fans.

What an arse.

of course I don't.
You came on a City forum pontificating about Stoke. Why have you the right to come on here being all high and mighty about Stoke being the only real football club?

Football is a business, enjoy your long balls and relegation struggles and fuck off with your holier than thou attitude.

Been there, done that, don't want it, don't need it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.