Mancini: Fight Fire With Fire!

Esteban de la Sexface said:
MysticalDescent said:
When did kicking the ball on a football pitch become illegal? I certainly didn't see him kick SWP while he was on the ground.

Our defence play the game hard but fair. So do our midfield, so do our attack. If that's 'kick[ing] the living shit out of everything that moves', you need to give up on football and go watch some netball instead.

hard but fair is another way of saying we're shit so we're going to kick you.

It's been the motto of shit clubs at every level of football for centuries.

Alright lads lets go out and give it a 100% and if Rory's throws aren't working I want you to kick fuck out of their creative players.

Kick the fuck out of their creative players?

Did you blink when Vieira deliberately kicked Whelan in the bollocks? What about the elbow he did on Whitehead??

MysticalDescent said:

Don't get me wrong here. Peter Coates is a very wealthy man and is a more than adequate backer, but I would love it if he had the same money as your Arabs. I would just hope that our club continues to be run professionally and that while we may bring in better players, we don't lose the attitude and work ethic that we have right now.

I also hope that we'd never, ever employ a man like Gary Cook.

Er, right ok. Like your manager head-butting your CF and the club sweeping it under the carpet. Class and very professional.

whydelilah said:
Jesus christ.

I hope you don't represent the rest of Man City fans.

What an arse.

of course I don't.
You came on a City forum pontificating about Stoke. Why have you the right to come on here being all high and mighty about Stoke being the only real football club?

Football is a business, enjoy your long balls and relegation struggles and fuck off with your holier than thou attitude.

Been there, done that, don't want it, don't need it.

I think you are getting me confused with someone else flower.

I have never said we are the only real football club.

Read my posts again you Knuckle Dragger.

whydelilah said:

Alright lads lets go out and give it a 100% and if Rory's throws aren't working I want you to kick fuck out of their creative players.

Did you blink when Vieira deliberately kicked Whelan in the bollocks? What about the elbow he did on Whitehead??

You must have missed the times when your lads were swinging out of him looking for a reaction then. If you go around looking for it, don't come on here bitching when you get it back.

I hope Mancio is true to his word and he sends the likes of De Jong and Kompany out with the leash taken off.

You'll know the meaning of professional then.. these guys will eat the Delaps and Shawcrosses of your world without salt.

whydelilah said:

You must have missed the times when your lads were swinging out of him looking for a reaction then. If you go around looking for it, don't come on here bitching when you get it back.

I hope Mancio is true to his word and he sends the likes of De Jong and Kompany out with the leash taken off.

You'll know the meaning of professional then.. these guys will eat the Delaps and Shawcrosses of your world without salt.

Yeahhhhhhh, okay sweetheart

I had my suspicions and you have just confirmed them.

Esteban de la Sexface = Knuckle Dragging Arse Badger

whydelilah said:

Jesus christ.

I hope you don't represent the rest of Man City fans.

What an arse.

Stoke are pretty rough and tumble, as are Bolton, Blackburn etc... List goes on, Stoke have more about them than those teams though and that's why we havn't been able to turn them over yet. We have played crap against them, that's down to the way Stoke have stopped us playing. They are good at stopping teams playing thats what they do. That means if you give them something to stop, they are playing how they want, don't give them anything, take it all. Break on them. Then they are playing how we want them too!

whydelilah said:
of course I don't.
You came on a City forum pontificating about Stoke. Why have you the right to come on here being all high and mighty about Stoke being the only real football club?

Football is a business, enjoy your long balls and relegation struggles and fuck off with your holier than thou attitude.

Been there, done that, don't want it, don't need it.

It's must be the other Stoke fan then, oh well don't be getting all upset now, what did you expect on a City forum, everyone to agree with you and hope we can put up a brave fight and lose with dignity as that tuncay is unplayable and if Whelan get's the ball we're in right trouble!

If we play well, we'll win.

If we let you spoil our game you'll draw and might go through on penalties. that is the fact of the matter.

whydelilah said:

Yeahhhhhhh, okay sweetheart

I had my suspicions and you have just confirmed them.

Esteban de la Sexface = Knuckle Dragging Arse Badger

Thanks for bowing out of the argument with dignity. You've shown yourself in an excellent light and have done yourself, your family and the club you support proud.

whydelilah said:

It's must be the other Stoke fan then, oh well don't be getting all upset now, what did you expect on a City forum, everyone to agree with you and hope we can put up a brave fight and lose with dignity as that tuncay is unplayable and if Whelan get's the ball we're in right trouble!

If we let you spoil our game you'll draw and might go through on penalties. that is the fact of the matter.

I wasn’t getting upset sunshine, I was merely pointing outt the fact that you are clearly a bit of a dumb ass.

That is all.

WD

whydelilah said:

I wasn’t getting upset sunshine, I was merely pointing outt the fact that you are clearly a bit of a dumb ass.

That is all.

WD

I see your lack of an opposable thumb has hindered you again. Don't worry, they'll invent a six fingered keyboard yet.

I've heard those shoes for the web-footed are only round the corner too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.