Mancini: Fight Fire With Fire!

It's all a big smoke screen. There's no way we'll play long ball against Stoke again. We'll play it on the deck and pass them to death. Put together a move of more than three quick passes and you beat these brainless tossers.

Owain said:
It's all a big smoke screen. There's no way we'll play long ball against Stoke again. We'll play it on the deck and pass them to death. Put together a move of more than three quick passes and you beat these brainless tossers.

You can put together 3oo quick passes sunshine, but if you don't put the ball in the net, you won't beat anyone. Play it on the deck and pass us to death to you're hearts content, we'll let you do it up to the final third but then the door gets shut. The question is, do you have the quality to open it? And do you have the quality to stop us from scoring? It's not just about who plays the prettiest football or who puts the most passes together, it's about who can get a result.

Mr Rich said:
Tricky_Rici said:
We're all entertained at the moment

I take it you've discovered the wheel then!

Well I chuckled to myself. Anyway on more serious note of course you have to stand up to Stoke, but we'll never beat them playing lump it but we've lost the edge and confidence to out play them.

However on the plus side Stoke are poo, couldn't score at a family wedding and Pulis wears a baseball cap to manage a football team. Can somone please tell him we're playing proper football and not the American version, as he seems to have made Delap his quarter-back.

Pretty ironic coming from somebody who has half of their team playing in fucking scarfs. ;-)

Why don't all you sad little Stoke fans piss off and take a big reality check.
You sound like you actually believe you are any good.

You are an awful team who play awful football and are will finish mid-table at best.

Terrible, terrible stuff boys. Anyone can resort to the crap you play.
Mancini is calling your bluff you fools.

Get it? Good, now piss off.

allyboy said:

You are an awful team who play awful football and are will finish mid-table at best.

Bloody hell you're an aggressive bunch aren't you? ;-D

We've been here 5 minutes and mid table is a brilliant achievement for us isn't it? We're punching well above our weight at the minute and have every right to be pleased don't we? I don't see hardly any confrontational posts from us. Just want to have a chat about our upcoming game and a bit of a laugh and some good honest banter. When did that become so unacceptable?

Aren't you the one who just said something about our "fucking scarfs" ?

Slightly hypocritical to say the least.

Tricky_Rici said:
allyboy said:

We've been here 5 minutes and mid table is a brilliant achievement for us isn't it? We're punching well above our weight at the minute and have every right to be pleased don't we? I don't see hardly any confrontational posts from us. Just want to have a chat about our upcoming game and a bit of a laugh and some good honest banter. When did that become so unacceptable?

allyboy said:

Tricky_Rici said:

As i said mate, honest banter and a direct response to somebody slating Pulis just because he wears a cap. I've got no problem with it all, it's all good fun. It's the "why don't all you sad Stoke fans fuck off back to your own board" comments i find so amusing. When did most of you lose your sense of humour? I don't mean any disrespect to anybody and just here to have a laugh with some opposition fans for a change. We've got a couple of your boys on our forum at the minute and yes there's the odd dick who isn't very welcoming to them but in general we welcome them and have a good laugh. We'll be gone a couple of days after the match at the latest. We're not here to take over, just have a chat and a laugh. Don't take it so personally.

Fair do's then.
As far as away fans go, you're not as bad as some I suppose.

Tricky_Rici said:
allyboy said:

As i said mate, honest banter and a direct response to somebody slating Pulis just because he wears a cap. I've got no problem with it all, it's all good fun. It's the "why don't all you sad Stoke fans fuck off back to your own board" comments i find so amusing. When did most of you lose your sense of humour? I don't mean any disrespect to anybody and just here to have a laugh with some opposition fans for a change. We've got a couple of your boys on our forum at the minute and yes there's the odd dick who isn't very welcoming to them but in general we welcome them and have a good laugh. We'll be gone a couple of days after the match at the latest. We're not here to take over, just have a chat and a laugh. Don't take it so personally.

allyboy said:
Fair do's then.
As far as away fans go, you're not as bad as some I suppose.

Tricky_Rici said:

As Pulis would say - Smashin'. ;-)

I'll take that as we're getting over whatever it was that Shafted got up to and we can get along from now on hopefully. Plus it's too fucking late for this shit anyway.

Night fella. ;-)

WTF is wrong with some of you? Have you already forgotten where we were not too long ago? Are we already Barça and too good for teams like Stoke?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.