Mancini flag/banner?

I can't wait for Saturday, 7000 blues singing the loudest rendition of "Mancini, woah!" ever.

Great idea.I have the utmost respect for our manager,he's a decent,honest man,and it would be great to show him our support in anyway we can.

We need to get behind him at the end of the day beside all of his great achievements for us as our manager he was an outstanding player himself and i for one am sick to death of these hissy fits certain members of our squad are continuing to have!! FORZA MANCINI!!! Lets see some fucking respect City!!

Didn,t burnley fans pay for a small plane to fly across Deepdale with a banner saying R.I.P PReston when they were relegated.

God knows what the cost would be but would be brilliant to have one fly across COMs with something appropriate at the Villa game. ( ideally it would also have that little twat also dangling)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.