Mancini haters: bad news - he is going nowhere.

hgblue said:
BillyShears said:
It helps people choose what side of the fence they want to sit on before the mudslinging commences in ernest...;- )

I know that's a tongue in cheek comment, but I truly hope not. Many of the lads on here who are 100% behind Mancini and can apparently brook no criticism of him, are the posters whose opinions I've learnt to respect. I'm desperate for their faith in Mancini to be proved right, but I wouldn't be being honest with myself if I didn't voice my concerns. I really hope I don't find myself on the opposite side of any fence to some decent lads and fellow blues, and I hope I'm not getting a reputation for being a negative bastard, but I have to say it like I see it.

Personally i can't respect any poster who gave Hughes no time but jump on the back of any opinion that isn't 100% positive of Mancini.

Very few talk sense, and opinions are made on the back of the minority on either side who sout loudest... just so happens that those who shout loudest usually have the least to say.

Bit like newspapers.

Well I think we've played some fantastic football so far. Okay, maybe not the most exciting football, but technically the best controlled football I can remember us playing. I do think it's a little too controlled at times. And we need to add to that technical football with a bit of flair, but if that's all we need then there ain't much wrong. Just a few more players taking the chance to get forward, quicker and more often.

GStar said:
hgblue said:
I know that's a tongue in cheek comment, but I truly hope not. Many of the lads on here who are 100% behind Mancini and can apparently brook no criticism of him, are the posters whose opinions I've learnt to respect. I'm desperate for their faith in Mancini to be proved right, but I wouldn't be being honest with myself if I didn't voice my concerns. I really hope I don't find myself on the opposite side of any fence to some decent lads and fellow blues, and I hope I'm not getting a reputation for being a negative bastard, but I have to say it like I see it.

Personally i can't respect any poster who gave Hughes no time but jump on the back of any opinion that isn't 100% positive of Mancini.
Very few talk sense, and opinions are made on the back of the minority on either side who sout loudest... just so happens that those who shout loudest usually have the least to say.

Bit like newspapers.

Bloody hell. Hughes got loads of time, loads of money and loads of support from the owner who didn't even hire him, despite him never having achieved anything of note managerially.

Mancini who has is being slagged off after half a season and four games.

RBmk2 said:
bluemoon32 said:
Mancini is their man and i'd fully expect them to back him, even if disastrously we finish out of the top 4.
I still feel we'll get 4th spot but i also feel that Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd will be very difficult to beat in the final league placing, Chelsea are a very strong side and Utd and Arsenal are not going backwards as some on here would have you think.

The rags just blew four points in two aways-yesterday in comic fashion.
They also had Giggs,Neville,Scholes and VDS in the starting line up....every one over 35,and in the case of VDS,almost 40.
They are £700+million in debt.

And they seriously aren't going backwards?

Not to the extent you seem to think they are, they are still hugely better than the vast majority of sides in the premiership..........god, i hate bigging them up but they're still a top 3 side imo.

bluemoon32 said:
RBmk2 said:
The rags just blew four points in two aways-yesterday in comic fashion.
They also had Giggs,Neville,Scholes and VDS in the starting line up....every one over 35,and in the case of VDS,almost 40.
They are £700+million in debt.

And they seriously aren't going backwards?

Not to the extent you seem to think they are, they are still hugely better than the vast majority of sides in the premiership..........god, i hate bigging them up but they're still a top 3 side imo.

dont know, just champions league can say if you are right. usually CL cost dear to every team , its all to see.

How can any of us make a credible judgement after 4 games ?

Please explain as I am obviously thick !!

hgblue said:
So lets get this straight. Mancini is perfect, has made no mistakes, his team selections have been above reproach, his tactics flawless, his man management exemplary, and transfer dealings second to none, and anyone who disagrees is to be labelled a hater? I do wish people would grow up and accept that people hold different opinions, and are entitled to express them in good faith without being attacked or vilified.

Ouch

It hasn't been mentioned on here, but I remember reading or hearing that Bobby Manc is big mates with Khaldoun; that must count for something, though I do agree the owners will be ruthless if they deem it necessary.

BTW, who was the first choice?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.