Mancini/Hughes poll

Are you happy with Mark Hughes being replaced by Roberto Mancini?

• Yes

Votes: 547 55.5%
  • No

Votes: 438 44.5%

• Total voters
citizenfan said:
I'm shocked as I've just found this out. Having watched our win earlier
which was very frustrating for me and by the looks for MH to watch
(I wonder if he knew he was on his way and with that wave to the fans at the end).
I blame the players more, mostly the defence (apart from SG) more than MH they just haven't been up to standard and they showed that again tonight.
I'll be supporting Roberto and Brian Kidd and hope we do end up in the top 4
which is very achievable, Roberto had a great record at Inter and hopefully he can replicate that with us. Apart from the two manure games all the others in the next month are doable.
who's sg?

CITY MIKE 84 said:
citizenfan said:
I'm shocked as I've just found this out. Having watched our win earlier
which was very frustrating for me and by the looks for MH to watch
(I wonder if he knew he was on his way and with that wave to the fans at the end).
I blame the players more, mostly the defence (apart from SG) more than MH they just haven't been up to standard and they showed that again tonight.
I'll be supporting Roberto and Brian Kidd and hope we do end up in the top 4
which is very achievable, Roberto had a great record at Inter and hopefully he can replicate that with us. Apart from the two manure games all the others in the next month are doable.
who's sg?

Given?

At least this wont us split the last year and a half as been a fuckin joke

and under whatsname we will not concede 9 goals in a fuckin a week

I can see that it was time for a management change, but I'm not so sure that Mancini is the answer.

This should have happened earlier, possibly after the Birmingham game when only a Given penalty save avoided defeat. We need to give Roberto our 100% support.

I'm surprised so many people are against the sacking. Would've thought a run of one win in 10 would've convinced most. With the amount of money the owners have put in they have a right to expect better. I think it was pretty clear some of the players weren't anywhere near reaching their potential under MH, for whatever reason.

Besides, surely the long-term aim is about winning EPL and UCL ... no way in hell do I think Hughes was capable of taking us there.

I'm most disappointed because I put my faith into Mark Hughes, believed he could be the man and turn it around. Now, I'll never know if it was pure wishful thinking or if my feelings were correct. With Mancini, I just don't know enough about him or watched his teams play to feel comfortable with the appointment.

I honestly can't make up my mind for this poll. Don't know enough about how Mancini sets his teams up, yet i was generally unhappy with the way Hughes generally set us up for games and didn't learn from previous mistakes (e.g. Fulham games at home the past 2 seasons). A decision that will initially split the fans despite the majority of Hughes outers on here towards the end. Let's hope Mancini can unite the board, the players, the fans, and the club as a whole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.