Mancini "I`m very angry"

alera

Commentator why you won 4 - 1 ? "Yes but we gifted them this goal, this is unacceptable"

I love this guy first ever city manager to win his first 4 games on the bounce and hes annoyed to have let 1 goal in 4 games.

Absolute quality, even with half the regular first team missing he is making Mark Hughes and his backroom staff look like clowns. Very pleased that was another excellent performance and result tonight.

alera said:
Commentator why you won 4 - 1 ? "Yes but we gifted them this goal, this is unacceptable"

I love this guy first ever city manager to win his first 4 games on the bounce and hes annoyed to have let 1 goal in 4 games.

Absolute quality, even with half the regular first team missing he is making Mark Hughes and his backroom staff look a clowns. Very pleased that was another excellent performance and result tonight.

Once the team play the way he wants them to (still learning) we will arrive.

Similar reply by Baconface when he won the cup with Aberdeen, many years ago but did not rate the performance.

It bodes well for the future........

id have said the same! was a pretty soft goal to concede despite scoring 4. the man wants clean sheets, cant fault that.

Great attitude from Bobby, angry at conceding a goal after a sterling performance from an experimental starting 11, this guy means buisness!

alera said:

Absolute quality, even with half the regular first team missing he is making Mark Hughes and his backroom staff look like clowns. Very pleased that was another excellent performance and result tonight.

I'm as made up as you.
We've got a man in who seems to know what he's doing.
Mark Hughes is history, why keep raising the issue.
GONE.HISTORY.
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.