Mancini "I`m very angry"

I'm glad to hear the defence will get a bollocking for that goal, dont want them getting all over themselves ;)

That being said, they hardly put a foot wrong tonight, I was impressed at how quickly we got hold of the game again after Hackburn scored, as those were the kind of situations where we would fall apart earlier in the year and the arse started to twitch (a little bit ;)

Stopgap my arse, keep it up Bobby.

:)

Garry.Cook said:
Funny aswell...someone else mentioned that the back 4 are all players we had last season. Look at our starting eleven and apart from Tevez and Barry we had the other 9 last season yet Mancini has them playing like a totally different side.

Hughes has inadvertently proved that blind spending in FM09 style doesn't necessarily win you matches. Bobby Manc has taken a good squad depleted by injuries and internationals and got them playing like a top class side.

When Ireland, SWP, Lescott, Toure and Ade come back, all of whom have the individual talent to be great players, Bobby Manc may well get us playing some league-winning football.

Love it!

In fairness, Tevez and Barry are a pretty good pair of new players! But the point is well made and still stands. The comparison does not reflect well on Hughes, so far at least.

That said it is cheap to slag Hughes off, he did his best and if he did one thing it was - as we are now seeing - to build a magnificent squad. Good luck to him, hope he gets a decent job next up.

No arguments from me, the guy means business. He's top quality and he's putting our magnificent club in 4th spot now and come the end of the season! Come on city!!!!!

Blue Dan said:
I'm a bit annoyed actually. A convincing 4-1 (could have been 7 or 8) victory against awkward opposition and I'm still not totally happy. Never thought I'd see the day.

Yeah I know what you mean. I was really pissed off they got that goal - how spoilt am I? :)

I am convinced we will be in the mix for the title this year. The Don is putting out patched up sides with Benjani upfront and I think we will be in the title hunt! The world has gone mad but I believe

BlueMo' said:
alera said:
Commentator why you won 4 - 1 ? "Yes but we gifted them this goal, this is unacceptable"

I love this guy first ever city manager to win his first 4 games on the bounce and hes annoyed to have let 1 goal in 4 games.

Absolute quality, even with half the regular first team missing he is making Mark Hughes and his backroom staff look like clowns. Very pleased that was another excellent performance and result tonight.

I'm as made up as you.
We've got a man in who seems to know what he's doing.
Mark Hughes is history, why keep raising the issue.
GONE.HISTORY.
CTID
thats true...Forget Hughes ,he is past,thats our history....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBNi2dxqKus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBNi2dxqKus</a>

best manager I have ever seen at city and I know that after 4 games, thats how good he is.

alera said:
not as angry as fat sam by the sounds....he's locked the dressing room door and refusing to do an interview ;p

LOL big fat sam will have to be careful he will give himself another heart attack watching that shit everyweek !

Bahaha!
Mancini, who'd have thought.

Pearce_out said:
best manager I have ever seen at city and I know that after 4 games, thats how good he is.

think you need to calm down a tad- the opposition we've played against arn't exactly quality sides.

however in the same token mark whose? wouldve probably drawn a couple of those games

hateutd said:
BlueMo' said:
I'm as made up as you.
We've got a man in who seems to know what he's doing.
Mark Hughes is history, why keep raising the issue.

GONE.HISTORY.
CTID
thats true...Forget Hughes ,he is past,thats our history....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBNi2dxqKus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBNi2dxqKus</a>

I love that kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.