Mancini "I`m very angry"

not as angry as fat sam by the sounds....he's locked the dressing room door and refusing to do an interview ;p

LOL big fat sam will have to be careful he will give himself another heart attack watching that shit everyweek !

shadygiz said:
not as angry as fat sam by the sounds....he's locked the dressing room door and refusing to do an interview ;p

Really? Good. Always disliked the fat gobby turd.

shadygiz said:

We are in the Title race and he is gonna be in a division that suits his syle of football.

Funny aswell...someone else mentioned that the back 4 are all players we had last season. Look at our starting eleven and apart from Tevez and Barry we had the other 9 last season yet Mancini has them playing like a totally different side.

Hughes has inadvertently proved that blind spending in FM09 style doesn't necessarily win you matches. Bobby Manc has taken a good squad depleted by injuries and internationals and got them playing like a top class side.

When Ireland, SWP, Lescott, Toure and Ade come back, all of whom have the individual talent to be great players, Bobby Manc may well get us playing some league-winning football.

Love it!

I promised myself I wouldn't get carried away. I said I'd jusdge him after a few months, but the guy is sheer class personified. I stucj up for Hughes, but this guy is on a totally different level. Bobby Manc, I salute you, sir.

BlueMo' said:
alera said:
Commentator why you won 4 - 1 ? "Yes but we gifted them this goal, this is unacceptable"

I love this guy first ever city manager to win his first 4 games on the bounce and hes annoyed to have let 1 goal in 4 games.

Absolute quality, even with half the regular first team missing he is making Mark Hughes and his backroom staff look like clowns. Very pleased that was another excellent performance and result tonight.

I'm as made up as you.
We've got a man in who seems to know what he's doing.
Mark Hughes is history, why keep raising the issue.
GONE.HISTORY.
CTID
Agreed. Why people feel the need to keep taking potshots at our former manager escapes me. He left us over three weeks ago; he did his best for us, it turned out not to be good enough. Fair enough. There's no need to keep banging on about it. Let's just celebrate our new manager and the turnaround he has managed to achieve.

shadygiz said:

Presumably to eat an unprecidented number of pies to numb the pain of being a big fat waste of sperm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.