Mancini ; I stay at City

Could you imagine if Tevez went to Juventus and Bobby Manc followed? I think Tevez could easily be pursuaded to stay if Bobby left.

What if we finish 4th and get owned in the CL quals by Young Boys or someone else? Will he get sacked?

And what if we have spent 100m by then on new players. Are we pissed?

BlueCityfan said:
What if we finish 4th and get owned in the CL quals by Young Boys or someone else? Will he get sacked?

And what if we have spent 100m by then on new players. Are we pissed?

if we spend 100m more on our squad we could play barca AND madrid together and we'll still get through.

I read the title in the style of Consuela from Family Guy

Reporters: "Roberto are you going to Juventus"
Roberton Consuela Mancini: "No, no, no, I stay"

I saw in the paper any couple of weeks ago that the reason Tevez was in Italy is that the Argentina medical staff are based there for the players, so they all go there when they get injured.

de niro said:
sweep said:
Four four fucking two? ;o)

its not just that mate its the way the game comes to a halt once we've scored, very dangerous game in the prem, in fairness we are lucky to be still in the cup cos leciester and notts country gave us a real test.
that can't be right.
First off, we don't really shut up shop after scoring until the last five minutes or so. Even against Blackburn we had Yaya on a breakaway and he misplayed the ball or we would have scored a second.

Second off, his tactics are generally fine. Of course, he's made mistakes, but every manager has. What's important is that he doesn't continually repeat his mistakes. Haven't seen enough to know if that's the case to be honest.

Third off, his substitutions are one of two areas (the other being dealing with petulant stars off the field) where he needs to do better.

HellasLEAF said:
very by-the-book answers.

RM knows how to work the media

"..this is football.."

no... this eeez A-football!

and its very strange!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh8zUroNItw[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.