Mancini: I would have punched Balotelli if he was my team-ma

MSP said:
I'm not on court so I definitely won't answer on questions like that. Really couldn't care less about York veterans agenda and stuff like that.

Try to realize that I don't have a single inferiority complex while being here or anywhere else and we'll probably have much better time together :)
Venter-11.png

Guys, please stop asking those questions. This is the forum and you are members just like me. That's all what it's important.

When you're on stadium you're free to feel whatever you think about me or anyone else but I don't look at you here anything different than forum members just like I am.

So step down from your heights if you want to have normal discussions with me, I'm not impressed with it honestly.

I don't care how many ST's you bought, I don't care how many aways you've attended, I tend to think it's a forum where people exchange their opinions and any kind of membership levels are not impressing me.

If it is a problem I'm here and it's "York lads only", let some mod just tell me and you're free from me. I've lived lot of years without BM, I could do some more :)

But out of that, I'm too proud and not enough stupid to accept those kind of relations between you and me.

MSP said:
Guys, please stop asking those questions. This is the forum and you are members just like me. That's all what it's important.

When you're on stadium you're free to feel whatever you think about me or anyone else but I don't look at you here anything different than forum members just like I am.

So step down from your heights if you want to have normal discussions with me, I'm not impressed with it honestly.

I don't care how many ST's you bought, I don't care how many aways you've attended, I tend to think it's a forum where people exchange their opinions and any kind of membership levels are not impressing me.
If it is a problem I'm here and it's "York lads only", let some mod just tell me and you're free from me.

But out of that, I'm too proud and not enough stupid to accept those kind of relations between you and me.
Aaaaaand ......im out

MSP said:

If it is a problem I'm here and it's "York lads only", let some mod just tell me and you're free from me. I've lived lot of years without BM, I could do some more :)

..So you will or will not change your opinion on Mancini if we win the league??

MSP said:

If it is a problem I'm here and it's "York lads only", let some mod just tell me and you're free from me.

That's fair enough MSP.
But maybe take a little advise and ease up on your wordings towards the still current manager saying things like he's moronic is going to put you in this situation and you'll be forever defending yourself instead of having a reasoned debate on something.

Oh yeah Jose isn't coming he said so this week :0)

MSP said:
Football didn't exist to Bosnians before his transfer....

And this is the guy who said to me half an hour ago that nobody is looking at me based on my origins.

Pathetic, is it so hard to stay by your opinion for hour at least, lol
Nice quote, what about the next line of my post when I said 'Seriously though...'

Indicating that that first part was a joke, or was that too subtle for you...

pudge said:
MSP said:

I couldn't argue that he would do his job in that case but I would still think he is not the World class manager.

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:

I couldn't argue that he would do his job in that case but I would still think he is not the World class manager.
So you would still want him out if he won the league? yes or no?

pudge said:
MSP said:
Football didn't exist to Bosnians before his transfer....

And this is the guy who said to me half an hour ago that nobody is looking at me based on my origins.

Pathetic, is it so hard to stay by your opinion for hour at least, lol
Nice quote, what about the next line of my post when I said 'Seriously though...'

Indicating that that first part was a joke, or was that too subtle for you...

I haven't understood it like that when I've read it, but of course, my apologies if you have been misunderstood.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
MSP said:
pudge said:

So you would still want him out if he won the league? yes or no?

No, I wouldn't want him, I think City can afford better manager though he would most probably stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.