Mancini: I would have punched Balotelli if he was my team-ma

pudge said:
MSP said:
pudge said:
It has fuck all to do with where you come from, it's the way you put your point across.

Arrogant, with your ironic smiley faces plus criticism is fine when it's justified, whereas now you are just bitching because you don't like them (Mancini and Mario)

Yeah, sure. That's why your last post alluded on me being angry because of specific single player and SWP and few others saying it all the time.

Of course I'm arrogant, what you expect me to bow when someone is trying to twat me. Sorry, that won't happen.

Those who are trying to treat me as shit would be treated by me as crap.

I have problems with very few people here and that says something. There are loads of great lads here I've never exchanged a single bad word with nor do I have reason to. And I have different opinions on stuff with much of them. But they're not twats so there's absolutely no problem to discuss and have different opinions.

But twats like this one can kiss my beautiful Bosnian ass:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=248615&start=30#p5416777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=248615&start=30#p5416777</a>
Yeah sure, you don't do anything to dispel that notion....

98% of your recent posts are nothing more than Mancini and Mario bashing, for no reason other than you don't like them. Then when someone calls you on it, you resort back to your arrogant smilies and 'not so subtle' digs.

Absolutely, in last 2-3 weeks I am completely negative about those two and I don't hide it. And the main reason why many of my posts recently are regarded to them is that I have to answer on numerous attacks as soon as I write a single post on some thread that would be my last one if those attacks wouldn't come.

What's the problem with that?

I don't support Mancini anymore and I'm sick of Balotelli's celebrity moments. That's all. And I don't think I need anyone's permission to say that.

You can like it or not, that's your or anyone's else problem. Better try to concentrate on what is discussed rather than going ad hominem psychoanalyzing my persona and reasons why I post something.

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:
Yeah, sure. That's why your last post alluded on me being angry because of specific single player and SWP and few others saying it all the time.

Of course I'm arrogant, what you expect me to bow when someone is trying to twat me. Sorry, that won't happen.

Those who are trying to treat me as shit would be treated by me as crap.

I have problems with very few people here and that says something. There are loads of great lads here I've never exchanged a single bad word with nor do I have reason to. And I have different opinions on stuff with much of them. But they're not twats so there's absolutely no problem to discuss and have different opinions.

But twats like this one can kiss my beautiful Bosnian ass:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=248615&start=30#p5416777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=248615&start=30#p5416777</a>

98% of your recent posts are nothing more than Mancini and Mario bashing, for no reason other than you don't like them. Then when someone calls you on it, you resort back to your arrogant smilies and 'not so subtle' digs.

Absolutely, in last 2-3 weeks I am completely negative about those two and I don't hide it. And the main reason why many of my posts recently are regarded to them is that I have to answer on numerous attacks as soon as I write a single post on some thread that would be my last one if those attacks wouldn't come.

I don't support Mancini anymore and I'm sick of Balotelli's celebrity moments. That's all. And I don't think I need anyone's permission to say that.

You can like it or not, that's your or anyone's else problem. Better try to concentrate on what is discussed rather than going ad hominem psychoanalyzing my persona and reasons why I post something.
Lets discuss this comment then if you want a discussion. Why don't you support arguably the clubs best ever manager?

pudge said:
MSP said:
pudge said:

Lets discuss this comment then if you want a discussion. Why don't you support arguably the clubs best ever manager?
JCL's won't understand.

pudge said:
MSP said:
pudge said:

My dad would be club's best ever manager compared to those that were buying players for 3 millions. That's hardly an argument.

I don't support him as he bottled the great position in amazingly amateur manner and completely lost the plot in many areas - from team tactics, selections, press relations, man management etc, etc..

He and his team showed that it could be good but he just didn't have balls to continue doing it on the right way and if you don't have balls then you should manage Genoa or something like that. There should be no place for no balls managers in team like City.

I don't know though why I'm repeating this as I said it few times already on few of Mancini in/out threads.

PS. others - just keep it coming. And here's one arrogant smiley for you :)

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:

My dad would be club's best ever manager compared to those that were buying players for 3 millions. That's hardly an argument.

I don't support him as he bottled the great position in amazingly amateur manner and completely lost the plot in many areas - from team tactics, selections, press relations, man management etc, etc..

He and his team showed that it could be good but he just didn't have balls to continue doing it on the right way and if you don't have balls then you should manage Genoa or something like that. There should be no place for no balls managers in team like City.

I don't know though why I'm repeating this as I said it few times already on few of Mancini in/out threads.

PS. others - just keep it coming. And here's one arrogant smile for you :)
How has he bottled it? Was it his fault Kompany got banned and then subsequently injured? Was it his fault that Lescott got injured? Was it his fault that Mario got a four game ban? (you probably think so) Was it his fault the linesman didn't flag for Sunderland's winner? Was it his fault Clattenburg didn't award that penalty at the bridge? Was it his fault Nasri and Aguero got injured? Was it his fault Yaya and Kolo went to the ACON?

I don't think even you can blame him for all the above no matter how hard you try. Aslo, what top European clubs has your dad managed? You must have managed a couple yourself seeing as you know better than Bobby...

pudge said:
MSP said:
pudge said:

How has he bottled it? Was it his fault Kompany got banned and then subsequently injured? Was it his fault that Lescott got injured? Was it his fault that Mario got a four game ban? (you probably think so) Was it his fault the linesman didn't flag for Sunderland's winner? Was it his fault Clattenburg didn't award that penalty at the bridge? Was it his fault Nasri and Aguero got injured? Was it his fault Yaya and Kolo went to the ACON?

I don't think even you can blame him for all the above no matter how hard you try. Aslo, what top European clubs has your dad managed? You must have managed a couple yourself seeing as you know better than Bobby...

Well, since I'm pro agenda one, I'll agree with you on that. No, it's not his fault in that part and we were certainly stopped at that moment with many dubious referring decisions.

But if you think that's the only problem this season, then it's really a Sisyphus job to discuss about it. There were dozens of "where it went wrong" types of threads recently so pretty much everything is already said, I don't feel like repeating it all over.

I'm Mancini-out guy now, that's my final word on that subject though I wouldn't mind a bit if he proves me wrong.

And as I said earlier anyone is free to disagree with me but not to shit on me because of it as I would hit back.

Re: Re: Mancini: I would have punched Balotelli if he was my tea

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:

Well, since I'm pro agenda one, I'll agree with you on that. No, it's not his fault in that part and we were certainly stopped at that moment with many dubious referring decisions.

But if you think that's the only problem this season, then it's really a Sisyphus job to discuss about it. There were dozens of "where it went wrong" types of threads recently so pretty much everything is already said, I don't feel like repeating it all over.

I'm Mancini-out guy now, that's my final word on that subject though I wouldn't mind a bit if he proves me wrong.

And as I said earlier anyone is free to disagree with me but not to shit on me because of it as I would hit back.
Who did you "support" before Edin came to City?

I'm not on court so I definitely won't answer on questions like that. Really couldn't care less about York veterans agenda and stuff like that.

Try to realize that I don't have a single inferiority complex while being here or anywhere else and we'll probably have much better time together :)

Re: Re: Mancini: I would have punched Balotelli if he was my tea

supa-dapa-dan said:
MSP said:
pudge said:

Who did you "support" before Edin came to City?
Football didn't exist to Bosnians before his transfer....

Seriously though, yes Mancini has made mistakes but so has every manger and he has to be given time in the job to learn from them. If we went on to win the league you wouldn't want him out but as the goings a bit rough...

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:

PS. others - just keep it coming. And here's one arrogant smiley for you :)

Here you have pointed out the difference between yourself and the vast majority of posters on here who would prefer us to change manager.
Up until he leaves and while he is still managing this club their support will be behind him but yours it appears is like a switch and at the moment it is in the off position. No doubt someone as fickle as yourself if we went on to win the league this year would just flick it over again.

If I may ask what was the reason for you choosing City because if your support changes that quickly after something goes wrong then I can assure you this club is not for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.