Mancini: I would have punched Balotelli if he was my team-ma

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:
And this is the guy who said to me half an hour ago that nobody is looking at me based on my origins.

Pathetic, is it so hard to stay by your opinion for hour at least, lol
Nice quote, what about the next line of my post when I said 'Seriously though...'

Indicating that that first part was a joke, or was that too subtle for you...

I haven't understood it like that when I've read it, but of course, my apologies if you have been misunderstood.

-- Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 pm --

pudge said:
MSP said:
I couldn't argue that he would do his job in that case but I would still think he is not the World class manager.
So you would still want him out if he won the league? yes or no?

No, I wouldn't want him, I think City can afford better manager though he would most probably stay.
If we win the league, fucking rights he's staying. He's staying regardless, you can't just throw money at something like Chelsea do just because you can 'afford' it.

shootmeifipost10k said:
MSP said:
Guys, please stop asking those questions. This is the forum and you are members just like me. That's all what it's important.

When you're on stadium you're free to feel whatever you think about me or anyone else but I don't look at you here anything different than forum members just like I am.

So step down from your heights if you want to have normal discussions with me, I'm not impressed with it honestly.

I don't care how many ST's you bought, I don't care how many aways you've attended, I tend to think it's a forum where people exchange their opinions and any kind of membership levels are not impressing me.

If it is a problem I'm here and it's "York lads only", let some mod just tell me and you're free from me.

But out of that, I'm too proud and not enough stupid to accept those kind of relations between you and me.

That's fair enough MSP.
But maybe take a little advise and ease up on your wordings towards the still current manager saying things like he's moronic is going to put you in this situation and you'll be forever defending yourself instead of having a reasoned debate on something.

Oh yeah Jose isn't coming he said so this week :0)

Well, though I really couldn't care less about that too, I call him with worst names when he miss something, specially when he plays for Bosnia, same those that suddenly become gangstas and angry on me when I say something Mancini did (making Aguero's injury a mystery) is moronic are those who use 10 times worst words to describe the still current player they tend to not like.

Isn't it hypocritical just little bit :) and saying few words about so called huge City fans?

Stop calling people and what they do moronic is something I should do because of myself, no point in doing that because of football stuff but not doing it because of those guys is more like no, thanks.

That's like giving them right to be right to say what they want and putting myself in lower position to not be right because they think I'm not right. And I don't want to give them that kind of pleasure :)

If we are going to be idiots for bashing City players or managers, than we should be all idiots when we do it. And not to pick one who is supposed to be easy to smash and do him.

But thanks anyway, finally someone with with normal post :)

colourmeblue said:
guys...i been told before...never argue with a fool...you cant possibly win

You must be a Cliche master in your village :)

pudge said:
MSP said:
pudge said:
Nice quote, what about the next line of my post when I said 'Seriously though...'

Indicating that that first part was a joke, or was that too subtle for you...

I haven't understood it like that when I've read it, but of course, my apologies if you have been misunderstood.

-- Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 pm --

pudge said:
So you would still want him out if he won the league? yes or no?

No, I wouldn't want him, I think City can afford better manager though he would most probably stay.
If we win the league, fucking rights he's staying. He's staying regardless, you can't just throw money at something like Chelsea do just because you can 'afford' it.

That's already extensively discussed, don't want to get into it. You've got your answers and that's it.

MSP said:
let some mod just tell me and you're free from me. I've lived lot of years without BM, I could do some more :)
Damocles did that fairly well a while back.

MSP said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
MSP said:
Guys, please stop asking those questions. This is the forum and you are members just like me. That's all what it's important.

When you're on stadium you're free to feel whatever you think about me or anyone else but I don't look at you here anything different than forum members just like I am.

So step down from your heights if you want to have normal discussions with me, I'm not impressed with it honestly.

I don't care how many ST's you bought, I don't care how many aways you've attended, I tend to think it's a forum where people exchange their opinions and any kind of membership levels are not impressing me.

If it is a problem I'm here and it's "York lads only", let some mod just tell me and you're free from me.

But out of that, I'm too proud and not enough stupid to accept those kind of relations between you and me.

That's fair enough MSP.
But maybe take a little advise and ease up on your wordings towards the still current manager saying things like he's moronic is going to put you in this situation and you'll be forever defending yourself instead of having a reasoned debate on something.

Oh yeah Jose isn't coming he said so this week :0)

Well, though I really couldn't care less about that too, I call him with worst names when he miss something, specially when he plays for Bosnia, same those that suddenly become gangstas and angry on me when I say something Mancini did (making Aguero's injury a mystery) is moronic are those who use 10 times worst words to describe the still current player they tend to not like.

Isn't it hypocritical just little bit :) and saying few words about so called huge City fans?

Stop calling people and what they do moronic is something I should do because of myself, no point in doing that because of football stuff but not doing it because of those guys is more like no, thanks.

That's like giving them right to be right to say what they want and putting myself in lower position to not be right because they think I'm not right and I don't want to give them that kind of pleasure :)

If we are going to be idiots for bashing City players or managers, than we should be all idiots when we do it. And not to pick one who is supposed to be easy to smash and do him.

If only you had metioned this before
So simply put you have no respect for other opinions on a forum and will post away.
Forgive me.
As you were

SWP's back said:
MSP said:
let some mod just tell me and you're free from me. I've lived lot of years without BM, I could do some more :)

I've been already temporarily banned and came back.

I've said real mods - if I'm not welcomed here by authority and not some random mod arselicking idiot, then it's cool, I'll go.

Don't you realize that you are pathetic with your attempts to get me banned. Is your brain so small to realize that it shows how poor and pathetic you are :)

MSP said:
SWP's back said:
MSP said:

I've said real mods - if I'm not welcomed here by authority and not some random mod arselicking idiot, then it's cool, I'll go
Less of it mate

We're nor fuckin random

squirtyflower said:
MSP said:

I've said real mods - if I'm not welcomed here by authority and not some random mod arselicking idiot, then it's cool, I'll go
Less of it mate

We're nor fuckin random
Bwahaha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.