Mancini: I would have punched Balotelli if he was my team-ma

SWP's back said:
MSP said:
Mancini is obviously a gay, can't find another explanation of his obsession with Balotelli :)
Now there's irony from the biggest Dzeko fan boy on here.

and when biggest homo out there says that..

are you wanking on Balo right now or you are still tired from last night's one? what photo do you use ? :)

MSP said:
SWP's back said:
MSP said:
Mancini is obviously a gay, can't find another explanation of his obsession with Balotelli :)

are you wanking on Balo right now or you are still tired from last night's one? what photo do you use ? :)
Against CoC and homophobic.

Well done.

SWP's back said:
MSP said:
SWP's back said:

Against CoC and homophobic.

Well done.

what's homophobic in asking you are you wanking on your boy?

and put all that you wrote you know where ;)

Wish we could just concentrate on the football and keep out of the headlines for awhile. The irony of this PR nightmare is that you never hear a whisper from the most important people at this club ....the owners. I'd love to know their take on the Balotelli situation.

if mancini focused as much on the team as a whole as he does with mario we might still be top.

absolutely ridiculous thing to say , when he knows the media are using most things he says against him.

i know and so do we all he doesnt mean it (obviously). but he must know the media will spin it against him.

his press conferences are starting to piss me right off.

the aguero thing last week was pathetic also.

stavros said:
if mancini focused as much on the team as a whole as he does with mario we might still be top.

absolutely ridiculous thing to say , when he knows the media are using most things he says against him.

i know and so do we all he doesnt mean it (obviously). but he must know the media will spin it against him.

Oh bore off.

stavros said:

Was Aguero,s not a stupid injury

more talking in the papers, can you try sort your team out please Mancini there's a title up for grabs? thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.