Mancini: I would have punched Balotelli if he was my team-ma

lee-mcfc said:
more talking in the papers, can you try sort your team out please Mancini there's a title up for grabs? thanks.
Theres a press conference every game. Have you not noticed that before?

SWP's back said:
lee-mcfc said:
more talking in the papers, can you try sort your team out please Mancini there's a title up for grabs? thanks.
Theres a press conference every game. Have you not noticed that before?
No,Really?, thanks for that..

lee-mcfc said:

Press ask question, manager answers, it's in the papers, shock horror

lee-mcfc said:

This ^

Talk to your players and tell them this is the moment of truth
Give them encouragement where needed
Make the right selections
Don´t under-estimate the oppo
Have a fookin game plan coz frankly last week we had none
Stop making excuses

I hope he was watching the Toon - how to get a result. Simples.

mike channon´s windmill said:
lee-mcfc said:

This ^

Stop making excuses

Shocking how many points we are above the toon eh?

Would the idiots prefer Mancini says nothing in the press conferences?

grim up north said:
stavros said:
if mancini focused as much on the team as a whole as he does with mario we might still be top.

absolutely ridiculous thing to say , when he knows the media are using most things he says against him.

i know and so do we all he doesnt mean it (obviously). but he must know the media will spin it against him.

his press conferences are starting to piss me right off.

the aguero thing last week was pathetic also.

Was Aguero,s not a stupid injury

why all the mystery?
people speculating for a day about what might have happened.
bizarre

Lighten up blues!!
It was clearly said tongue in cheek and meant as a joke.
Not a PR disaster in my humble opinion but Mancini just showing he feels like the rest of us at Balo's antics.
I thought it was just a bit of fun...made me chuckle!

MSP said:
Bla, bla, bla...

I would punch him, I was thinking to replace him after 5 minutes, I don't trust Balotelli, bla, bla, bla... but he could shit on his head and nothing would change.

Mancini is obviously a gay, can't find another explanation of his obsession with Balotelli :)

He is making a fool of himself and doesn't look like stopping soon..
Maybe ...just maybe..... its because he gets bombarded left right and fucking centre by hacks looking for a sound bite to fill another headline?

Next time he gets asked a question about Mario I'd love to see Mancini jump up on the table, drop his togs and dump right in front of them....THAT would be REAL news!

FFS...its 2012 and people are still falling for this shite

colourmeblue said:
MSP said:
Bla, bla, bla...

I would punch him, I was thinking to replace him after 5 minutes, I don't trust Balotelli, bla, bla, bla... but he could shit on his head and nothing would change.

Mancini is obviously a gay, can't find another explanation of his obsession with Balotelli :)

He is making a fool of himself and doesn't look like stopping soon..
Maybe ...just maybe..... its because he gets bombarded left right and fucking centre by hacks looking for a sound bite to fill another headline?

Next time he gets asked a question about Mario I'd love to see Mancini jump up on the table, drop his togs and dump right in front of them....THAT would be REAL news!

FFS...its 2012 and people are still falling for this shite

I wouldn't have any problem if he would say "piss off" to journos when they ask him stupid question. I would say - well done Mancini. That's why I like Mourinho :)

But he is making fool of him self constantly. He shits all over Balotelli in public but actually doesn't give a crap what Balo is doing.

What kind of message is he sending to him doing this? That he can do whatever he wants as his pal Roberto would be fine with it.

What kind of message is he sending to other players doing this?

If he wants to protect Balotelli no matter what happens, and he obviously does, then he should shut his damn mouth and protect him in full. He is talking crap on press conferences, inviting all headlines and pressure on Balotelli himself and whole team but doesn't do anything that could actually help Balotelli to change as he knows he'll forgive him anything he does.

He's clueless and those who back him 100% are going to realize that when it would be late. We're laughing at Dalglish on Liverpool's thread but Mancini is 3 times worst than him.

SWP's back said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
lee-mcfc said:

This ^

Stop making excuses

Shocking how many points we are above the toon eh?

Would the idiots prefer Mancini says nothing in the press conferences?

I can't speak for all the idiots, just me - if that's the best he can do, yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.