Mancini: I would have punched Balotelli if he was my team-ma

It's really interesting that we're so many points above Newcastle.. who would expect that to happen, lol<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:48 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Mancini 3x worse than Dalglish?

Can someone ban the troll?

the only troll here are you not missing to attack and shit on anyone who is criticizing your beloved Italian couple.

MSP said:
colourmeblue said:
MSP said:
Bla, bla, bla...

I would punch him, I was thinking to replace him after 5 minutes, I don't trust Balotelli, bla, bla, bla... but he could shit on his head and nothing would change.

Mancini is obviously a gay, can't find another explanation of his obsession with Balotelli :)

He is making a fool of himself and doesn't look like stopping soon..
Maybe ...just maybe..... its because he gets bombarded left right and fucking centre by hacks looking for a sound bite to fill another headline?

Next time he gets asked a question about Mario I'd love to see Mancini jump up on the table, drop his togs and dump right in front of them....THAT would be REAL news!

FFS...its 2012 and people are still falling for this shite

I wouldn't have any problem if he would say "piss off" to journos when they ask him stupid question. I would say - well done Mancini. That's why I like Mourinho :)

But he is making fool of him self constantly. He shits all over Balotelli in public but actually doesn't give a crap what Balo is doing.

What kind of message is he sending to him doing this? That he can do whatever he wants as his pal Roberto would be fine with it.

What kind of message is he sending to other players doing this?

If he wants to protect Balotelli no matter what happens, and he obviously does, then he should shut his damn mouth and protect him in full. He is talking crap on press conferences, inviting all headlines and pressure on Balotelli himself and whole team but doesn't do anything that could actually help Balotelli to change as he knows he'll forgive him anything he does.

He's clueless and those who back him 100% are going to realize that when it would be late. We're laughing at Dalglish on Liverpool's thread but Mancini is 3 times worst than him.
Oh nose!! The manager makes a joke in his press conference when answering a question directed at him about one of his players! Oh nose!!

MSP said:
It's really interesting that we're so many points above Newcastle.. who would expect that to happen, lol

-- Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:48 pm --

SWP's back said:
Mancini 3x worse than Dalglish?

Can someone ban the troll?

the only troll here are you not missing to attack and shit on anyone who is criticizing your beloved Italian couple.
Get your facts right shaft.

I would welcome Jose and know that would likely spell the end of both of them.

But as it stands, balotelli needs to play.

I don't have any problems with Balotelli playing, I have problems with people saying he is Messiah when he is just good, nothing more than that. But again, it's OK that people have different opinions but it's not OK that people try to twat me for my opinion, I don't and won't buy that shit.

And I have huge problem with Mancini's preferential relationship with him in comparison with all other players. If some other player used to be an idiot as much times as Balotelli did, he would be on loan somewhere and club would pay most of his wages.

MSP said:
Was he joking when he said that he doesn't trust Balotelli and that nobody shouldn't (or something in that line)?

I know he was lying but wonder if he joked too..

Again, he was answering a question addressed to him, oh nose!

MSP said:

I don't have any problems with Balotelli playing, I have problems with people saying he is Messiah when he is just good, nothing more than that. But again, it's OK that people have different opinions but it's not OK that people try to twat me for my opinion, I don't and won't buy that shit.

And I have huge problem with Mancini's preferential relationship with him in comparison with all other players. If some other player used to be an idiot as much times as Balotelli did, he would be on loan somewhere and club would pay most of his wages.
Are you sure it isn't just one....

stavros said:
grim up north said:
stavros said:
if mancini focused as much on the team as a whole as he does with mario we might still be top.

absolutely ridiculous thing to say , when he knows the media are using most things he says against him.

i know and so do we all he doesnt mean it (obviously). but he must know the media will spin it against him.

his press conferences are starting to piss me right off.

the aguero thing last week was pathetic also.

Was Aguero,s not a stupid injury

why all the mystery?
people speculating for a day about what might have happened.
bizarre

If bacon doesn't answer a question with a straight answer does he get all this shit

pudge said:
MSP said:
Was he joking when he said that he doesn't trust Balotelli and that nobody shouldn't (or something in that line)?

I know he was lying but wonder if he joked too..

MSP said:

Are you sure it isn't just one....

bla, bla, bla..

I'm not SWP ;)

yeah, it's so usual to see managers saying to press that they don't trust their players and that nobody shouldn't. We see it on daily basis from top World managers, lol

??

I rate balo highly but behind Kun and Tevez in terms of our strikers. He's good, could be awesome at some point. You're just upset he's getting more game time than the Balkan donkey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.