Mancini: I would have punched Balotelli if he was my team-ma

tolmie's hairdoo said:
the blue panther said:
It was a ridiculous thing for a manager to say. Another PR gaffe which will be spun further and further by the media. They don't need to make things up when Mancini's handing them ammunition on a plate like this. We'll be hearing this forever!
I've been one of Mancini's biggest supporters, but this is very bad imho. I don't care if his honesty is admirable - saying something like this is unbelievable. Would any other top manager come out with anything like this? He knew what Balotelli was like; he signed him! It's a further admission that he can't manage him.
No matter how I look at the quote, it's very,very bad from every angle. The PR dept at City has to take some of the blame for putting him in the front line and/or not coaching Mancini better.

Mancini and Balotelli have become this circus double-act.

One who can't keep his mouth shut and another who can't shut himself away.
Light hearted non-story gets jumped on by poster with agenda shock,

The Pearce era, when we really did have a pony for an assistant manager ;-)

72blue said:
Its cleary a joke and a bit of banter, but no doubt the press wil lap it up and dress it up as a training ground bust up or something to that extent. I love Mario as a player but all the controversy that seems to be constantly following him is totally unneccesary and for that reason we need to sell him at the end of the year.
The press only lap it up if they know the sheeple will buy into it...quick straw poll on this thread shows theyre not wrong

Am I the only one,who thought balotelli was right in that incident with kolorov? kolorov took 7 or 8 free kicks,all sh*te.It was in a great position for mario to shoot with his right,as when he cut across and scored proved. I dont agree with the moaning at each other on the pitch,but at least it was for positive reasons as they both wanted to score!

Back to the op.As with 10 or more other interviews,I think mancini is trying to tell everyone,that mario is 21,and far from the finished article.So maybe people who support the club should get off the back of one of europes,if not the worlds greatest potential talents.

SWP's back said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
the blue panther said:
It was a ridiculous thing for a manager to say. Another PR gaffe which will be spun further and further by the media. They don't need to make things up when Mancini's handing them ammunition on a plate like this. We'll be hearing this forever!
I've been one of Mancini's biggest supporters, but this is very bad imho. I don't care if his honesty is admirable - saying something like this is unbelievable. Would any other top manager come out with anything like this? He knew what Balotelli was like; he signed him! It's a further admission that he can't manage him.
No matter how I look at the quote, it's very,very bad from every angle. The PR dept at City has to take some of the blame for putting him in the front line and/or not coaching Mancini better.

Mancini and Balotelli have become this circus double-act.

One who can't keep his mouth shut and another who can't shut himself away.
Light hearted non-story gets jumped on by poster with agenda shock,

Agreed. Some people need to lighten up and search for their sense of humour<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:00 pm --<br /><br />
goatastuta said:
Am I the only one,who thought balotelli was right in that incident with kolorov? kolorov took 7 or 8 free kicks,all sh*te.It was in a great position for mario to shoot with his right,as when he cut across and scored proved. I dont agree with the moaning at each other on the pitch,but at least it was for positive reasons as they both wanted to score!

Back to the op.As with 10 or more other interviews,I think mancini is trying to tell everyone,that mario is 21,and far from the finished article.So maybe people who support the club should get off the back of one of europes,if not the worlds greatest potential talents.

I thought I was the only one who felt like this. We should be praising Mario for trying ....he indicated to Kolorov that he had already had 3 goes but K childishly hid the ball behind his back....that would seriously have pissed me off too! And of course, he didn't score yet again with his the free kick he eventually took!

Mario shouldn't have prolonged the 'spat' but, hell, Kolorov should be told to SHARE the free kicks!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.