Mancini: "I'll forgive Tevez if he apologises"

Re: Mancini, ill forgive Tevez is he apologises.

If he is sincere he will apologise.

If he has any respect for the fans,club or country he attempt to make an effort to learn the fucking language.

Both highly unlikely, for the thick arrogant mercanary twat.

Frank the Yank said:
If he EVER appears again in a City shirt, I will boo him. i can separate booing between the player and the shirt!!!

What will you do if he scores?

BlueCalifornia said:
I think it's a simple PR thing.

This! And a very smart move by the club it was. I suspect they already know with 100% accuracy that Tevez will NOT ask for forgiveness.

The sooner he is gone the better! He is nothing but a distraction to the other players although you wouldn't think so the way we are playing at the moment! I won't forgive him yes we all make mistakes but it was live on tv and even at the end when being interviewed he said " i didn't feel right so i didn't want to play!" I could see that happening at my place of work!!! He you are your P45!

Boro Blue said:
If he is sincere he will apologise.

If he has any respect for the fans,club or country he attempt to make an effort to learn the fucking language.

Both highly unlikely, for the thick arrogant mercanary twat.

He can speak pretty good English he just doesn't let on to the press.
What do language do you think he was speaking to referees in when he was captain or playing?

I'd do the same to be honest, considering the magnitude of this story, how many times have you seen Tevez surrounded by press shoving microphones into his face?

I think he will apologise to the players but it would not surprise me if he did not apologise to the manager..

If he did not say sorry to the players it would just show the world what scum he is, his advisers would not want that..

Expect some disruption before big games, this is the Tevez camp style..

A quote from the film 'No Country for Old Men', on TV last night...

Deputy Wendell... "It's a mess, ain't it sheriff?"

Sheriff Ed Tom Bell... "If it ain't a mess, it'll do 'till a mess gets here"

cibaman said:
Frank the Yank said:
If he EVER appears again in a City shirt, I will boo him. i can separate booing between the player and the shirt!!!

What will you do if he scores?
Good question. Unless its a HUGE goal probably just a muted response. I hate the fucker he is a twat of the highest order....

To be honest I think Mancini's latest comments are borne out of fears over UEFA/FIFA ruling that Carlos can go on a free. Makes perfect sense to basically spell out what a simple path it is for Tevez to be brought back into the fold, so he can't argue later that he was never given an opportunity to train/play with the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.