Mancini: "I'll forgive Tevez if he apologises"

Re: Mancini, ill forgive Tevez is he apologises.

Honestly don't know how I'd react if I ever saw him in a City shirt again.

Hate him after what he has done, but I back anyone in that blue shirt, so I suppose I'd back him?!? Can't boo him if he's in a City shirt, just hope he clears off without ever playing for us again

I can't understand all the ' I hate tevez' comments on here, his goals were a major part in us getting into the champions league last season and he has been fantastic on the pitch for City since he joined. He is human and has made a right tit of himself recently but if the manager wants to give him a another go with assurances Tevez will be 100% focused on the team then surely it benefits the club?

I understand everybodies anger with what happened in Munich but I want us to have the best players in our squad and Tevez is undoubtably one of those. If Mancini is willing to forgive then we as City fans should give him another go. Worst case scenario is he causes problems again but then he goes in January it is that simple.

We should be careful we do not let the media dictate what happens at our club and let Mancini do his job.

The lying sack of shit doesn't admit he's wrong so he won't be apologising, will he.

Mancini says Tevez was offered the chance to apologise 20 days ago when he invited him to his house. He hasn't done so he's not gonna do it now is he?

ndjsleftnipple said:
Mancini says Tevez was offered the chance to apologise 20 days ago when he invited him to his house. He hasn't done so he's not gonna do it now is he?

To be honest, if Kia has any sense, he'll get Carlos to call Mancini's bluff by having him apologize profusely to the manager and the players.

Be interesting what Roberto would actually do once that happened...

The reasons is this:

We know his heart is not with us (let alone his head).
Of course he's a great player, but each minute he's on the pitch is a minute lost for a player on the sidelines who DOES want to play for us.

If we know there's no future for him, then we have to plan for that future now, and not keep putting it off by playing him.

His presence isn't good for morale.

It's one thing to be silly and get sent off, or miss an open goal etc etc, it's quite another to start a protest on the bench when it's clear the team are in trouble and that your services are very likely to be needed.
MOST players would be itching to come on and try to make a difference, even if it's for their own glory! - but not Carlos.

Personally, I think it was just a moment of childish petulance towards Mr Mancini with whom there's a strained relationship (obvious to anybody really). But he didn't apologise, he's never even said "regardless of the mess/cause, I want a chance to try and get City back on track".

Sorry, but there are players in our squad who are working hard (milner, barry et al) to try and get a game. There are players putting in a shift for the benefit of the team, there's no place for Carlos now.

Fantastic footballer, poor man. Goodbye Carlos<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:28 pm --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
ndjsleftnipple said:

To be honest, if Kia has any sense, he'll get Carlos to call Mancini's bluff by having him apologize profusely to the manager and the players.

Be interesting what Roberto would actually do once that happened...

He'd play him. He'd look 'forgiving'. Tevez won't do it because in his mind it would be humiliating.

The best action would be for Tevez to say "There was a lot of confusion on the bench, and I played a part in that confusion - it caused problems for everybody - for that I'm sorry, and I want to try and get back on track for City and myself"

That would be halfway to saying sorry whilst not actually saying "I refused to play"

Mancini would settle for that. City would settle for that.
As for his team mates? I'm not sure.

I may be in the minority - I too was angry - but nobody has got killed. The club has concluded he did not refuse to play and RM has decided that all you need is love. I am with RM.

Carlos - say sorry - and get training with the lads. I remember how nice you were to my lad when after an autograph.

We are City.... get that hallowed shirt on when required and start banging in a few goals and lets see what happens.

I think this is a win/ win situation for City, Bobby looks the bigger man for offering this chance, if Tevez accepts the offer we may still have the option of a world class player available and some relative calm within the camp and if he refuses then everyone knows that they ( Tevez/Koorabchian) have instigated this from the start.

BillyShears said:
ndjsleftnipple said:

Yes but Carlos a half-wit, if you remember.

Great player but definitly flakey bye bye Carlos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.