Mancini: "I'll forgive Tevez if he apologises"

Re: Mancini, ill forgive Tevez is he apologises.

I truly wonder what the hell the other players must be thinking. If I were a teammate, I would be well pissed off-especially NOW!!! Things aer going well, only 2 dropped points in 10 Prem games and this fucking primma donna jerk off has to pull a stunt like THIS??

Plus look at his past behavior. The leaders at this club should want to kick him the his nuts!!

He won't apologise, as previous posters have said he has probably already had that opportunity, if he does, he can say bye bye to his defamation action against Mancini.

The man wants out, by doing what he has done he has ensured that clubs will be in for him offering a lot less than market value, wouldn't put it past his adviser to do all this so as to create an opportunity to get out (Conspiracy theory number 3007)

bobby is a genius!

football clubs have to play players or they can leave for free due to restriction of trade. bobby will bring him on when we are 4 up against some shite team. we will boo the fucker into next year, call him all the names under the sun, im going to learn the spainsh for "fuck your mum you ugly argy inbred ****". he'll never come back to the club again!!

or hopefully mario smacks the **** stupid, barton style

me and 3 of my mates drove all the way to munich for that prick to refuse to come on should never play for our team again

Simple ploy from an intelligent man to out wit a dummy.
Mancini is basically giving him more rope to hang himself with. Knowing full well that Tevez will never apologise, he makes himself look the bigger man, in turn gaining further favour with fans, players and media whilst Tevez just alienates himself more. Easy yet brilliant strategy. Well done Bobby.

schfc6 said:
Simple ploy from an intelligent man to out wit a dummy.
Mancini is basically giving him more rope to hang himself with. Knowing full well that Tevez will never apologise, he makes himself look the bigger man, in turn gaining further favour with fans, players and media whilst Tevez just alienates himself more. Easy yet brilliant strategy. Well done Bobby.

It's a nice idea, but nobody is playing mind games at £270,000 a week.

Yeah he'll accept the charge of failing to warm up or whatever.

Anyway, just get rid ASAP and make sure it's permanent. None of this loan shit just get rid preferably with an exchange rather than cash transaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.