Mancini: "I'll forgive Tevez if he apologises"

Re: Mancini, ill forgive Tevez is he apologises.

I for one would not like to see him playing for city again but i can understand the clubs stance on the issue, im thinking this is a clever move to put the pressure back onto Tevez, i personally think only a public apology would be enough for the city fans to accept Tevez,

it will be interesting which clubs/managers are going to want to take a chance with him, but i feel we will have to sell in Jan, first 25 million secures<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:50 pm --<br /><br />I was thinking training ground injury just a slight strain, but he is still a city player so its not an option

Well lets hope Kia advises him to say nothing and we get rid in January.

Not havin' it.. no way.. sounds like a 'Talkshite' newsfiller to me... I'd forgive the little fat fray bentos eatin' twat as well if he apologised from Buenos 'Bloody' Aires.. the sooner he fucks off the better.. Can't we stick him on E/Bay and post the cnut !

Arthur '2 Sheds' Jackson said:
Not havin' it.. no way.. sounds like a 'Talkshite' newsfiller to me... I'd forgive the little fat fray bentos eatin' twat as well if he apologised from Buenos 'Bloody' Aires.. the sooner he fucks off the better.. Can't we stick him on E/Bay and post the cnut !

If only it was that easy!! I'd happily deliver the twat free postage

I dont think even a public apology would buy forgiveness, certainly not off me or most Blues I know, he`s finished at the club and he must know that as thick as the c*nt is.

I dont want to see a player in the shirt boo`d on and off the pitch, but thats what would happen, and the risk of someone running on the pitch an ripping the shirt off his back is a reality the club must know could also happen.

he can f**k off I don't want an apology from him or his cunting agent

Brilliant move by Bobby. Force his hand and it'll be obvious that the "he's happy in England" and "he loves to play and wants to play" stuff is just a bunch of bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.