Mancini in or out? *Update first page*

Re: Mancini in or out?

conormcfc said:
robf23 said:
i dont want him to go i want him to change his football!!!(our football).we have got some good players but arent being allowed to play . we need to play at a higher tempo because we have the team to do this and we would murder teams. look at chelsea yesterday i thought that chelsea werent any better than us the difference was we let them have the ball too much by us parking the bus!!when we did decide to attack david silva got the ball and looked for the runners in front of him there was nobody,james milner exactly the same problem.its just so frustrating because we might not have any pace but we have players who could still make these runs and cause more problems in opposng penalty boxes.what we have now is the ball going backwards,we have one upfront, a team that relies on one player to score our goals and a complete fucking nutcase who thinks hes better than messi(what a wanker).we have some decent players at city who can if allowed can defend and attack and will score lots of goals.not just tevez!! dzeko i think had a great game yesterday but he won alot of ball but nobody near him for his flick ons and hold up play it must be so frustrating for him. please mr mancini let our beloved blue boys of the leash and let them play we will get better results and probably be feared by everyone.TA!!
Shit post.
Please expand on why?

out
by the end of the season he will have had around the same amount of time as hughes and can we honestly say he done a better job then what hughes would have done???
at least we played good football under hughes scoring goals and hughes would still be in a job if he played kompany at centre back.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It makes no odds, the owners will have already reached a decision based on a trajectory and months of analysis.

Garbage, the decision will be made on the whim of one or two people who may say yes or no.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
It makes no odds, the owners will have already reached a decision based on a trajectory and months of analysis.

so you think his future is determined irrelevant of the outcome of the semi and final league position?

out in May but I will support him through the end of the season.

I'm fine with being a strong defensive unit but we have to find a happy medium and he doesn't seem too concerned about that considering formation and personnel that often starts. The defensive record is sublime but we've scored the same amount of goals as Blackpool, a team in which our poorest player makes more wages than their entire squad. It is shocking.

Out.

Think he has lost the fans and more importantly some of the players. The position is irretrievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.