Mancini in or out? *Update first page*

Re: Mancini in or out?

St Ives blue said:
IN...
for stabilities sake, and also because I can't believe Mancini would be so boringly negative next season after the team has well and truly gelled.
And all those calling for Mourinho, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Chelski play out some rather dire 'Italian' style one-nils in his early days?

In his 503 career games as a manager, his teams have scored a total of 909 goals and conceded just 357.

Boring as fuck eh!

let`s be fickle as fuck shall we because hey,wasn`t he a genius when we was top of the league for a week??

it`s absolutely soul destroying seeing the shite that comes out of fans mouths(or keyboards in this case!!) every time we drop a point or get beat..

pathetic!!

fickle!!

sad!!

glory hunters!!!

impatient!!!

that sums up the kneejerkers on here,it seems to me these type of fans are hell bent on moaning for moaning sake!!

to many red lights going to work??
coffee not strong enough??
suit getting a bit tight??
didn`t have a daily mirror in the shop??

get my drift people,how the fuck fans can grumble is beyond me,being in the old third division and getting beat at york by all means complain like fuck,being top four and in the fa cup semi final and we got a mancini in or out thread...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT????

i hope he listens to you lot who don`t like him and he does one and then the sheikh pulls out and leaves us up shit creek because he suddenly remembered what moaning,whinging,ungrateful twats we all are....

P.S Oh by the way,it`s a big,fuckin,fat IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! From me........

blueinsa said:
St Ives blue said:
IN...
for stabilities sake, and also because I can't believe Mancini would be so boringly negative next season after the team has well and truly gelled.
And all those calling for Mourinho, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Chelski play out some rather dire 'Italian' style one-nils in his early days?

In his 503 career games as a manager, his teams have scored a total of 909 goals and conceded just 357.

Boring as fuck eh!

All I'm saying is that Mourinho also concentrated on defence in the early stages of managing Chelsea, ie. more important not to lose than to win every game. His first season at Chelsea was littered with nil-nils and one-nils, then they built on that.

Surely Mancini is thinking the same way, unless he really is a useless boring cnut!!

manimanc said:
let`s be fickle as fuck shall we because hey,wasn`t he a genius when we was top of the league for a week??

it`s absolutely soul destroying seeing the shite that comes out of fans mouths(or keyboards in this case!!) every time we drop a point or get beat..

pathetic!!

fickle!!

sad!!

glory hunters!!!

impatient!!!

that sums up the kneejerkers on here,it seems to me these type of fans are hell bent on moaning for moaning sake!!

get my drift people,how the fuck fans can grumble is beyond me,being in the old third division and getting beat at york by all means complain like fuck,being top four and in the fa cup semi final and we got a mancini in or out thread...

i hope he listens to you lot who don`t like him and he does one and then the sheikh pulls out and leaves us up shit creek because he suddenly remembered what moaning,whinging,ungrateful twats we all are....

What will all these Mancini outers do if he stays ?? i want Mancini to stay but am in a win win situation if he goes..Another manager will be brought in who i will back fully as keeping grieviances isnt my thing...

My City colleagues (and I) are getting in the neck from the rest of the twats in the office for being boring AND shite. We keep fighting our corner but the office neutrals, the office rag, the office gooner and the office spud haven't shut up since last Friday morning. It isn't just banter either. They have all genuinely taken heart from from some of our recent performances and results. It has to stop, Roberto. because it is pissing us off and making people think we're not up to it. It is times like this that make the unnecessary lost of Adebayor a bit annoying. Turns out we might have needed him after all and he's making the first team for RM week in, week out, so they clearly rate him, even if we don't. I know some of you are going to say Dzeko is an adequate replacement but he isn't in the short term because he doesn't know the English game yet. whereas Ade does and should have been retained as an alternative until at least the end of this season. I know he was supposed to have been divisive figure within the team but so is fucking Balotelli.

Still, Mancini IN, but only as long as he realises that we need to go for it now.

St Ives blue said:
blueinsa said:

Boring as fuck eh!

All I'm saying is that Mourinho also concentrated on defence in the early stages of managing Chelsea, ie. more important not to lose than to win every game. His first season at Chelsea was littered with nil-nils and one-nils, then they built on that.

Surely Mancini is thinking the same way, unless he really is a useless boring cnut!!

185 games for Chelsea with 330 scored and only 119 conceded.

Lots and lots of boring 0-0's and 1-0's like you say!

samharris said:
manimanc said:

pathetic!!

fickle!!

sad!!

glory hunters!!!

impatient!!!

What will all these Mancini outers do if he stays ?? i want Mancini to stay but am in a win win situation if he goes..Another manager will be brought in who i will back fully as keeping grieviances isnt my thing...
hopefully the mancini outers will fuck off and support who ever is top of the league and if we fuck mancini off and get somebody else in i will be getting my coat and my hat and be knocking on eastlands doors and demending why us as fans are getting lied to at every given opportunity by the sheikh,khaldoun and gary cook...
they can only move the goalposts so many times because after a while people will get wise.....

blueinsa said:
St Ives blue said:
IN...

Boring as fuck eh!
Since New Years Day - City have played 9 Premier League games, won 3, drawn 3, lost 3, scored 12, conceded 11 and been "boring as fuck".

The games that we have won have all been against relegation threatened teams, 2 of them just by the odd goal. Make no mistake that the runs in the cups against poor opposition has well and truly papered over the cracks. If you look at the change in our league position since New Years Day the slide is quite alarming and although people keep saying we are still 4th and 4th would now be a great achievement. We are dropping and there doesn't look like any sign of it stopping. Mancini now has two weeks to think about how he approaches the rest of the season and if he chooses to pussy foot around rather than trying to win games we will not finish 4th. I hope he realises this and changes his and our style of play. We have the players but I don't think we have the coach and God, I really do hope I am proved so wrong.

manimanc said:
samharris said:
hopefully the mancini outers will fuck off and support who ever is top of the league and if we fuck mancini off and get somebody else in i will be getting my coat and my hat and be knocking on eastlands doors and demending why us as fans are getting lied to at every given opportunity by the sheikh,khaldoun and gary cook...
they can only move the goalposts so many times because after a while people will get wise.....

chang.gif

Can a few people just write "in" or "out" please, as I was hoping to write "you shake it all about", but it doesn't really work at the moment.

I'll start you off...

In!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.