Mancini in or out? *Update first page*

In or Out totally depends on where we are at the end of the season, anything up until then is pure conjecture based on tenuous projections, so more than a little pointless.

I hope he's given 2 full seasons to prove himself because it's almost impossible to take a new squad, train it into new systems of play and gain success in only one season. Which other new manager has ever rebuilt a squad while improving stats? Bacon face took the rags down a rung when he arrived a rebuilt and I think Mancini more deserving of respect and patience than that twisted bitter b#stard.
Hope Mancini stays but worry about a knee jerk reaction if we miss 4th (which I don't think will happen).

He's still building and learning. Gotta give him a chance to finish the job. If he can recreate what he had at inter with us then that will be a great team. We might have to grit our teeth and get a firm grip on bollocks but 'no pain...no gain'.

pee dubya said:
In or Out totally depends on where we are at the end of the season, anything up until then is pure conjecture based on tenuous projections, so more than a little pointless.

I agree.

I get a lot of requests to set up a proper poll about Mancini, but the results would fluctuate enormously from game to game rendering them meaningless, such is the fickle nature of football forums.

We will do one at the end of the season which will have a bit more relevance.

Ric said:
pee dubya said:

I agree.

I get a lot of requests to set up a proper poll about Mancini, but the results would fluctuate enormously from game to game rendering them meaningless, such is the fickle nature of football forums.

We will do one at the end of the season which will have a bit more relevance.

Didn't we do one for Hughes before he went?

I might be mistaken?

Out.

I just can't take to the guy. Never have, never will.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:13 am --<br /><br />Out.

I just can't take to the guy. Never have, never will.

IN.

For too long we have had to put with a 'merry-go-round' of managers some good, some not so good.
Now we finally have a top class manager and some people want him out because, in the words of a poster on another thread, they suppport the hype. And they want success yesterday.

If they get their wish and Mancini goes, we'll be back at square one. A new man will come in, buy new players and we will have to endure all the negativity that goes with it.

Plus we'll have another team of strangers.

Forza Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.