Mancini in or out? *Update first page*

Put me in the 30 something %

I want him out.

This isn't a "team", this is 11 individuals playing football with Mancini's "plan A" of "Get the ball to Tevez and hope he scores.... the rest of you stay back, just in case"

When "plan A" fails......... there is no plan B.

I'm not one for changing managers "willy nilly"...... hence why I would have loved Sven to stay.

blueinsa said:
Ric said:
I agree.

I get a lot of requests to set up a proper poll about Mancini, but the results would fluctuate enormously from game to game rendering them meaningless, such is the fickle nature of football forums.

We will do one at the end of the season which will have a bit more relevance.

Didn't we do one for Hughes before he went?

I might be mistaken?
We did.

It was wrong to do one then, it's wrong to do one now.

I honestly don't believe Mancini is the man to take City forwards. I'm not a rag, a plastic, or have an agenda, its just my opinion, based on everything I've seen and heard of him since his debut against Stoke. Bellamy's comments yesterday just added to my view. Therefore I'm in the out camp.

Mancini IN for me.

If we get 4th he stays. This will open up greater opportunity in being able to attract more of the A grade players (Tevez, Silva) and will improve the team even more for the following season and that's when we will have lift off.

Finish 5th and his position will have to be reviewed. Would only replace him with Jose though.

Out (at the end of the season)

Since the turn of the year performances have been average at best and Mancini seems to have no idea how to improve them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.