Mancini IN ..

BillyShears said:
waspish said:
Comrade Buka said:
You're right. How dare anyone criticise Mancini!

Criticism is fine wanting him sacked is different

No it's not.

Find it staggering some are so insecure about Mancini that they struggle to comprehend normal every day City supporters just don't think the guy is that good a manager.

Every manager even the best ever managers go through a season where he is questioned and dissected by fans and the media personally I see Mancini's faults and it is frustrating, I choose to back him for the next few seasons..

We will find out either way end of this season which way our owners will go...

waspish said:
BillyShears said:
waspish said:
Criticism is fine wanting him sacked is different

No it's not.

Find it staggering some are so insecure about Mancini that they struggle to comprehend normal every day City supporters just don't think the guy is that good a manager.

Every manager even the best ever managers go through a season where he is questioned and dissected by fans and the media personally I see Mancini's faults and it is frustrating, I choose to back him for the next few seasons..

Just because you back him doesn't mean others have to. What's more back him to your heart's content but comments like the one below make you sound insecure and a bit thick IMO.

I'd like to see the credential as in who they truly support I feel the majority of them don't support city......

BillyShears said:
waspish said:
BillyShears said:
No it's not.

Just because you back him doesn't mean others have to. What's more back him to your heart's content but comments like the one below make you sound insecure and a bit thick IMO.

I'd like to see the credential as in who they truly support I feel the majority of them don't support city......

You do know what Majority means?

Would be madness to get rid of him unless someone else of higher quality was lined up. No one of that ilk will change clubs at this stage of the season so like it or not Bobby will be in charge at least until the summer. That being the case would you not all be better getting behind him and the team instead of squabbling over whether he is the right man for the job.

waspish said:
The cookie monster said:
waspish said:
Definitely IN...

Mancini came to city and changed the mentality of the players built a team that won us our first trophy in 35 years a season later we ripped the league up in the first two dozen games won the mind games later in that season scum bottled it and we won the league in a way that will not be equaled ever, this season we have had a poor season but still second to a team that are on more points ever at this time in the league.

So ask yourself this the first time Mancini needs our support do you stab him in the back?
Half this forum would
And twist the knife.

FFS!

waspish said:
BillyShears said:
waspish said:

You know full well what you were doing when you posted that. I've said what I think lets leave it there.

Some genuine critics and a wave of Man Utd fans pretending to be Bert from Stockport, but vast majority of match-going fans are behind him as I hope you will see next Sunday

warhawkmoski said:
The other thing that is really starting to get on my nerves about him is he is always blaming the players, in the media, when they don't play well or get the job done. Has he ever once come out and said, "today I got it wrong, our tactics, or our squad, were wrong and I made a mistake." No, he hasn't. He would rather throw the players under the bus than take the blame himself, which recently, he has deserved because of his squad decisions as well as his tactical decisions.
I agree with you totally .It is never his fault is it ?
But I think he is secure this season as he has already won his silverware - Charity Shield.
I think he will be given next Season and after that will depend on if we get out of the Champions League group stage next season or not.
Whilst I don't think Mancini is the long term solution at the moment we need stability.

BillyShears said:
waspish said:
BillyShears said:

You know full well what you were doing when you posted that. I've said what I think lets leave it there.

I'm sorry you do not know what I was "doing" because you presume with jumping on that post you was in that "Majority" for the record you wasn't..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.