Mancini IN ..

ban-mcfc said:
City manager for the next 20 years please.

Lordy no - only if you want abject average........THIS MAN HAS TO GO!<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 am --<br /><br />mancini OUT! Viera IN (til summer)

Our players don't want to play for Mancini..................

there are a lot of people on here who seem to think we have a right to win every game , if they are city fans then i can see a slow turn into arrogance , such people are lower than a rattlesnakes belly . have faith in mancini

ChrisNUFC said:
Would be madness to get rid of him unless someone else of higher quality was lined up. No one of that ilk will change clubs at this stage of the season so like it or not Bobby will be in charge at least until the summer. That being the case would you not all be better getting behind him and the team instead of squabbling over whether he is the right man for the job.

Viera in temporarily until the summer............

ANY1aBLUE said:
ChrisNUFC said:
Would be madness to get rid of him unless someone else of higher quality was lined up. No one of that ilk will change clubs at this stage of the season so like it or not Bobby will be in charge at least until the summer. That being the case would you not all be better getting behind him and the team instead of squabbling over whether he is the right man for the job.

Viera in temporarily until the summer............

Bwwhahahaha...

Marvin said:
Some genuine critics and a wave of Man Utd fans pretending to be Bert from Stockport, but vast majority of match-going fans are behind him as I hope you will see next Sunday

That's not the case, I'd say. You've got a percentage who see no wrong in him, like you. You've got a percentage who don't think he's good enough, like me. Then you got a bigger percentage of middle ground who sway with results. At the moment a significant proportion of that middle segment have swayed away from him. I'd say this weekend's performance, on the back of the season overall, turned a few heads.

I spent all weekend in Southampton taking to dozens of City fans. I think most overall thought he wouldn't see the season out. The majority sentiment was a kind of disappointed acceptance.

Three good years, one bad one.

I think he might struggle to keep his job if we don't win the cup or fight back in the league but I'm not going to complain if he gets the chance to put things right next season.

No one else better than mancini is available.
He was just as annoyed after the Southampton game as all of us which clearly shows he cares. I think the only area which he needs to address is how to get the best out of the likes of nasri, Sinclair, Garcia, dzeko, tevez, aguero. IMO I don't think the players are bothered enough whether they start or not and this Is a real issue. We all know these players are millionaires but so are every other top flight player so that is no excuse.

He needs to improve his man management or face the inevitable as negativity in any business breads like wild fire!!!

Didsbury Dave said:
Marvin said:
Some genuine critics and a wave of Man Utd fans pretending to be Bert from Stockport, but vast majority of match-going fans are behind him as I hope you will see next Sunday

That's not the case, I'd say. You've got a percentage who see no wrong in him, like you. You've got a percentage who don't think he's good enough, like me. Then you got a bigger percentage of middle ground who sway with results. At the moment a significant proportion of that middle segment have swayed away from him. I'd say this weekend's performance, on the back of the season overall, turned a few heads.

I spent all weekend in Southampton taking to dozens of City fans. I think most overall thought he wouldn't see the season out. The majority sentiment was a kind of disappointed acceptance.
I do see some faults, what manager doesn't make a mistake?

But I think it would be catastrophic to change manager now, and he has turned round a situation like this last season. It's been a disappointing weekend, but the response to setbacks is to rally behind the team. And that's what will happen. If this season collapses then what you want will happen in due course anyway. You wont have to agitate for it.

But in the meantime I'll be singing his name and supporting the team like you

Didsbury Dave said:
Marvin said:

Why do you think fans think this? All we get is what hear watch and read through the media, No one knows what our owners are going to do that is a fact..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.