Mancini IN ..

The cookie monster said:
waspish said:
Definitely IN...

Mancini came to city and changed the mentality of the players built a team that won us our first trophy in 35 years a season later we ripped the league up in the first two dozen games won the mind games later in that season scum bottled it and we won the league in a way that will not be equaled ever, this season we have had a poor season but still second to a team that are on more points ever at this time in the league.

So ask yourself this the first time Mancini needs our support do you stab him in the back?
Half this forum would
And twist the knife.

I'd like to see the credential as in who they truly support I feel the majority of them don't support city......

Comrade Buka said:
waspish said:
I'd like to see the credential as in who they truly support I feel the majority of them don't support city......

You're right. How dare anyone criticise Mancini!

Criticism is fine wanting him sacked is different

waspish said:
Comrade Buka said:
waspish said:

Im not sure I see the difference in all honesty. Some people have always wondered if Mancini could achieve a "dynasty" (for lack of a better word) with us.
He has taken us forward without a doubt but he was following on from Hughes my main concern is that I dont think he can push us on any further which leaves only one option. We all know big change will be happening this summer we will all just have to sit back and find out what the main men are thinking

"News" coming out that Mancini would get the sack if there's no win in the next match.

waspish said:
Comrade Buka said:
waspish said:

No it's not.

Find it staggering some are so insecure about Mancini that they struggle to comprehend normal every day City supporters just don't think the guy is that good a manager.

The other thing that is really starting to get on my nerves about him is he is always blaming the players, in the media, when they don't play well or get the job done. Has he ever once come out and said, "today I got it wrong, our tactics, or our squad, were wrong and I made a mistake." No, he hasn't. He would rather throw the players under the bus than take the blame himself, which recently, he has deserved because of his squad decisions as well as his tactical decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.