Mancini Interview BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BillyShears said:
Hahaha. I bet there was a tear which needed wiping away as that nugget was posted. Name and shame!

Why should anyone feel 'shame' for a personal preference?
Some folk prefer a manager who won us our first three trophies in forever over one who has the potential to match or, hopefully, surpass that achievement.
Why is that such a difficult concept for you to grasp?
'Shame' is coming out with abject nonsense such as 'Zabaleta isn't good enough', and then having a hissy fit when someone points it out.
David spends a lot of time ridiculing folk on here for having the temerity to hold an opinion differing from his own, and likes to belittle them, but he seems less than happy when someone like me points out that he himself has dropped some pretty epic clangers, gaffe-wise.
Now he is even resorting to making things up to further his cause.
Sooner or later folk start to see that the emperor is stark bollock naked.

I don't think you have the self awareness or brains to realise that continually misquoting one opinion from three years ago amongst the 25,000 I've posted on here is an amusingly pathetic way to make some kind of half-arsed "attack", have you?

Why don't you show your little cellar pals one post amongst your 20,000 which is about football? Just one will do. It could be tactics, Formations. Transfer policy....anything. Just has to be about football. Calling someone a **** for having an opinion doesn't count,of course. That just makes you the spotty fat heckler with your nose against the window.

Just one. Go on...one. That's not a difficult concept for even Andy Capp to grasp, surely?
I've met Fetters and he is not spotty.

We are playing some great stuff at present under Pellegrini and hopefully that will result in numerous trophies over the next few years but Mancini won us our first trophies in decades. The way we won the league will never be forgotten and regardless of whether or not it was time for him to go, surely all blues must have some love for him and his achievements.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I am genuinely shocked that a Mancini thread has descended into squabbling.

I'm shaken to the core at Dismal's ad hominen attack.
Maybe if I had no life outside of this thread and spent all my spare time .

Haha. As opposed to your international jet setting multimillionaire lifestyle, eh?

'Snow is shit because it means you fall on your arse on the way to the bookies or the pub, and the racing and football gets called off"

You should read Guidetti's comments about Mancini. He credits him with saving his City career.

I don't get this need to rubbish Mancini. He has certain strengths and weaknesses like us all, and the time for a change was right. But now that Pellegrini is dong so well, there's no need to rubbish a key part of our history.

Maybe at a moment in time, City briefed against him, but that will have been for a specific momentary reason, there's no need to keep doing it a year later. Pellegrini has declined to respond to Mancini's comments so if he can do that, so can we.

Marvin said:
You should read Guidetti's comments about Mancini. He credits him with saving his City career.

I don't get this need to rubbish Mancini. He has certain strengths and weaknesses like us all, and the time for a change was right. But now that Pellegrini is dong so well, there's no need to rubbish a key part of our history.

Maybe at a moment in time, City briefed against him, but that will have been for a specific momentary reason, there's no need to keep doing it a year later. Pellegrini has declined to respond to Mancini's comments so if he can do that, so can we.

An insecure need to be right all of the time maybe??

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I have made this point on numerous occasions.

You have as well as occasionally stirring the pot when bored ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
I am genuinely shocked that a Mancini thread has descended into squabbling.

I'm shaken to the core at Dismal's ad hominen attack.
Maybe if I had no life outside of this thread and spent all my spare time .

Haha. As opposed to your international jet setting multimillionaire lifestyle, eh?

'Snow is shit because it means you fall on your arse on the way to the bookies or the pub, and the racing and football gets called off"

It's called 'humour' David - I doubt you'd understand.
I'm afraid you're starting to bore us now, so I suggest you start another riveting 'look at me' thread about how you were daft enough to get torn a second starfish by your garage for your third set of brake pads in three months.
We aren't laughing with you David, we're laughing at you.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I have made this point on numerous occasions.

There are a large number of posters, who liked Bobby and like Manuel. Its just they dont spout off whenever they can, in some sort of futile point scoring exercise and have moved on with their views on City. The future is after all more important than the past, unless you are a Scouser or Rag of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.