Mancini Interview BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Skashion said:
I don't see anything remotely odd in comparing Mancini to Shankly in the sense that Shankly laid the foundation stones for two decades of success and hopefully Mancini did. It's a good, and hopefully accurate, analogy.
They also both spoke unintelligible English.

Which Dismal should find common ground with, if nothing else.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Skashion said:
I don't see anything remotely odd in comparing Mancini to Shankly in the sense that Shankly laid the foundation stones for two decades of success and hopefully Mancini did. It's a good, and hopefully accurate, analogy.
They also both spoke unintelligible English.

Which Dismal should find common ground with, if nothing else.
It's unfortunate there's no comparison to be made hair-wise.

Didsbury Dave said:
. Might has been the same crackpot who said " I still prefer Mancini"

Hahaha. I bet there was a tear which needed wiping away as that nugget was posted. Name and shame!

BillyShears said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Hahaha. I bet there was a tear which needed wiping away as that nugget was posted. Name and shame!

Why should anyone feel 'shame' for a personal preference?
Some folk prefer a manager who won us our first three trophies in forever over one who has the potential to match or, hopefully, surpass that achievement.
Why is that such a difficult concept for you to grasp?
'Shame' is coming out with abject nonsense such as 'Zabaleta isn't good enough', and then having a hissy fit when someone points it out.
David spends a lot of time ridiculing folk on here for having the temerity to hold an opinion differing from his own, and likes to belittle them, but he seems less than happy when someone like me points out that he himself has dropped some pretty epic clangers, gaffe-wise.
Now he is even resorting to making things up to further his cause.
Sooner or later folk start to see that the emperor is stark bollock naked.

David spends a lot of time ridiculing folk on here for having the temerity to hold an opinion differing from his own, and likes to belittle them

I know someone like that who normally frequents the cellar.

If i could only remember his name........?

blueinsa said:
David spends a lot of time ridiculing folk on here for having the temerity to hold an opinion differing from his own, and likes to belittle them

I know someone like that who normally frequents the cellar.

If i could only remember his name........?
Ducado.

;-)

BillyShears said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Haven't you pair had enough good threads pulled already with your drivel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.