Mancini interview on OS

bluwes said:
bellamys dodgy knee said:
He doesnt look himself tonight, looks disappointed about something ?

Judging by his Sky interview, he feels he let himself down by waving the imaginary card.

Has he said something about that?

bluwes said:

Judging by his Sky interview, he feels he let himself down by waving the imaginary card.

this, didn't see it until i got back to the townley after the game, i was also disappointed in him.

ban-mcfc said:
bluwes said:

this, didn't see it until i got back to the townley after the game, i was also disappointed in him.

It was the heat of the moment and showed his passion. He also apologised, showing the class act he is. Give him a break ffs. I am disappointed in u being disappointed in him, but then some fuckers always need something to moan about.

80s Shorts said:
ban-mcfc said:
bluwes said:

It was the heat of the moment and showed his passion. He also apologised, showing the class act he is. Give him a break ffs. I am disappointed in u being disappointed in him, but then some fuckers always need something to moan about.

i know he apologaised and i still have mountains of respect for the man but when i saw the reply of it, i felt disappointed because he's not normally like that as he is clearly disappointed with himself.

i'm not really moaning just voicing an opinion. if it was fergie we'd all slag him off. the fact he admitted he was wrong shows who he really is and we won't see many things like that from him.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/04/manchester-city-roberto-mancini-gesture" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... ni-gesture</a>

Speaking of the interview, how awesome is Yaya? Great player, and a great character.

ban-mcfc said:
80s Shorts said:
ban-mcfc said:

i know he apologaised and i still have mountains of respect for the man but when i saw the reply of it, i felt disappointed because he's not normally like that as he is clearly disappointed with himself.

i'm not really moaning just voicing an opinion. if it was fergie we'd all slag him off. the fact he admitted he was wrong shows who he really is and we won't see many things like that from him.

I just think he was emotionally drained. Imagine the pressure of a night like tonight then the relief at the final whistle: hes on his way to the car thinking of the glass of wine he will have when he gets home and sees this fucker from the os stood at the end of the corridor ready with camera and mic.

I don't know why people get so upset about anyone waving imaginary cards around. We chant "off off off" every chance we get, as do the fans of every other club on the planet. Too much is made of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.