Mancini interviewed by Micah

53491209-10452817-image-a-39_1643387608281.jpg

Enjoyed that. Thanks for posting.

Loved Mancini and for what he did for us as a club. He took us to that next level and without him we wouldn’t have gone on to have the success we’ve had since. Would take him back after pep decides to call it a day without a doubt.

Every time his name was mentioned with that lot down the road it made me feel sick.

Just read this, absolute class. Really hope Italy qualify for the WC - wouldn’t want a mellowed Roberto rocking up at the Toon!

Not really one for romantic nostalgia , but i do believe Mancini understood and appreciated our support what other manager would pay for a full page leaving letter in the local newspaper , never been done before and for that he gets my utmost respect .Mancini would get a deserved heroes welcome if he returned with another team , the only exception would be if he managed the Rags which would mean we would have to disown him.

Not really one for romantic nostalgia , but i do believe Mancini understood and appreciated our support what other manager would pay for a full page leaving letter in the local newspaper , never been done before and for that he gets my utmost respect .Mancini would get a deserved heroes welcome if he returned with another team , the only exception would be if he managed the Rags which would mean we would have to disown him.
Bobby Manc was perfect for City at that time. He kicked the shit out of everyone at the club and dragged us over the line. He is a serial winner but not interested in winning any popularity contests. He showed us what it takes to win. In my book he is a City legend. A pivotal figure in our history.

Where ever he goes and whatever he does he deserves our total love and respect. He restored our pride turned us back into winners and was then shat on by the club. How can a man be sacked for getting runners up spot in the league and FA cup having won us our first silver wear In 35 years. My favourite manager just ahead of Joe Royle, really got the club and the fans let down by the players and board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.