Mancini is a very good coach, but...

true blue rising said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Prove it then! Any idiot can put 'fact' after their claim. Doesn't make it true, though.

So come on, please prove that Mancini is a better manager than Jose - even though Jose's record pisses all over Mancini's.

Come on, enlighten us all....

well its not hard to no that his record shits on bobby but for f**K sake get over jose coming to city, i am behind roberto no matter what, stop posting crap obout jose go over madrid and lick his arse if you want, i will be at eastlands getting behind mancini

btw , you dont need to speak spanish for that ;)

citijin said:
true blue rising said:
well its not hard to no that his record shits on bobby but for f**K sake get over jose coming to city, i am behind roberto no matter what, stop posting crap obout jose go over madrid and lick his arse if you want, i will be at eastlands getting behind mancini

btw , you dont need to speak spanish for that ;)

hahahahahaha your so funny

citijin said:
Prove it then! Any idiot can put 'fact' after their claim. Doesn't make it true, though.

So come on, please prove that Mancini is a better manager than Jose - even though Jose's record pisses all over Mancini's.

mancini better than jose.
gonzales better than mancini.
fact.

That doesn't prove jack shit - 'FACT'. LOL.

So........ your proof to support your hilarious claim that Mancini is better than Jose is to.......

Repeat the same claim again, complete with "fact" added on at the end?!

Hahahaha.

true blue rising said:

well its not hard to no that his record shits on bobby

Well, it is for citijin.

stop posting crap obout jose go over madrid and lick his arse if you want, i will be at eastlands getting behind mancini

I'll post what I want, thanks. If you don't like it - tough!

citijin said:
mancini better than jose.
gonzales better than mancini.
fact.

So........ your proof to support your hilarious claim that Mancini is better than Jose is to.......

Hahahaha.

because its pointless to argue. we are winning with mancini, what else do you want beyond winning? you want bi-winning like charlie sheen :)

citijin said:
my first post :) ...i ve been a mancity fan for only a year, and have been closely watching the club development.

Indeed a good article, and i really think mancini could take the club to a level never witnessed before. patience is key, as it will be just a matter of time for him to get his winning team together.

I am wondering though who the mercenaries the article is talking about could be...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! from november last year.

citijin said:

Hahahaha.

because its pointless to argue.

NO - it's because you have no evidence whatsoever to support your stupid claim. 'FACT'.

we are winning with mancini,

Really? What score did we beat Liverpool away, then? Must have been at a different game because I could have sworn we got a good hiding.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:36 pm --<br /><br />
glen quagmire said:
citijin said:
my first post :) ...i ve been a mancity fan for only a year, and have been closely watching the club development.

Indeed a good article, and i really think mancini could take the club to a level never witnessed before. patience is key, as it will be just a matter of time for him to get his winning team together.

I am wondering though who the mercenaries the article is talking about could be...

LOL!

glen quagmire said:
citijin said:

good work ;) .... hmmmm didnt not know that my posts were so important to you but what do you want to say exactly?

citijin said:
glen quagmire said:

good work ;) .... hmmmm didnt not know that my posts were so important to you but what do you want to say exactly?

That you championed bobby at the beginning and are not just jumping on the back of the SF win.

I was being kind, i can destroy you mortal kombat styleeeeee! if you want?

;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.