Mancini is a very good coach, but...

blueinsa said:
Amazing how so many can cry like fucking babies if someone dares to criticise Bobby and openly admit to liking Mourinho.

"Go on, admit it, you just don't like Bobby" they cry whilst at the same time using words like "wanker" to describe Mourinho!

Oh the irony...
Seems like people are crying if we criticise mourinho now thats a bit of IRONY for you!

sheikys billions said:
true blue rising said:
do you think its sad how you lot sit on here having a w**k at thought jose is coming to city, i hope the big egod prick goes united, your 90 mins away from a legend bobby and i cant wait for you to shut everyone up
They love him on here mate,dont slag the special prick off or your fucked,he would be the worse thing thats ever happened to this club,arrogant twat of the highest order......Mancini all day!!

i just dont get it, i no he is a great trophy machine but lads were so close to a cup mancini doesnt need us wanting jose he need us to get behind him

blueinsa said:
Amazing how so many can cry like fucking babies if someone dares to criticise Mourinho and openly admit to liking Bobby.

"Go on, admit it, you just don't like Mourhino" they cry whilst at the same time using words like "wanker" to describe Bobby!

Oh the irony...

fixed

blueinsa said:
Amazing how so many can cry like fucking babies if someone dares to criticise Bobby and openly admit to liking Mourinho.

"Go on, admit it, you just don't like Bobby" they cry whilst at the same time using words like "wanker" to describe Mourinho!

Oh the irony...

Amazing how so many can cry like fucking babies if someone dares to get behind the man who is actually the manager of our club and doesn't like the self importance of Mourinho.

"Go on, admit it, you just don't like Mourinho" they cry whilst at the same wishing City get beat so they can post a hundred "Mancini out" threads a month and sitting at home wanking off into FourFourTwo magazine's centre fold of Jose!

And I've done my ironing!

sheikys billions said:
blueinsa said:

Oh the irony...
Seems like people are crying if we criticise mourinho now thats a bit of IRONY for you!

Everyone has an OPINION and they are free to express it.

Mourinho is on a different planet to Bobby in my opinion and i would have him here in a flash.

Imagine the delight many of you will have when you become the "cabal" ;-)<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:10 pm --<br /><br />
danburge82 said:
blueinsa said:

Oh the irony...

Amazing how so many can cry like fucking babies if someone dares to get behind the man who is actually the manager of our club and doesn't like the self importance of Mourinho.

"Go on, admit it, you just don't like Mourinho" they cry whilst at the same wishing City get beat so they can post a hundred "Mancini out" threads a month and sitting at home wanking off into FourFourTwo magazine's centre fold of Jose!

Oh fucking dear......

(Sigh) Some will never learn will they? Sacking managers left, right and centre and not having stability and giving the team time to gel has made us come on leaps and bounds in recent times hasn't it? (facepalm)

I am all for constructive criticism but some of the hatred for the man is an absolute disgrace. Mourinho wants the rags job, end of story. Get over your obsession with him. He has done it elsewhere already and is not City material. Mancini can make history with us! Mourinho's sparkling CV is already packed full!

How about investing some belief in the guy and giving him a chance? If he doesn't achieve top four / bringing the FA Cup home then hands held up and I will admit I was wrong but I am confident that he will deliver personally. I like him!

blueinsa said:
sheikys billions said:

Mourinho is on a different planet to Bobby in my opinion and i would have him here in a flash.

Imagine the delight many of you will have when you become the "cabal" ;-)

nothing personal mate but you can stick your cabal where the sun dont shine ;-)

bluetoo said:
blueinsa said:

No problems ;-)

bluetoo said:
blueinsa said:

stick it in jose's you mean?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.