Mancini is a very good coach, but...

Really? What score did we beat Liverpool away, then? Must have been at a different game because I could have sworn we got a good hiding.

have you forgotten when barca humiliated real mardrid 5-0

Mourinho already said hes not coming here, pointless thread. Get behind our own manager, I can see Mancini being here for many years to come.

glen quagmire said:
citijin said:
good work ;) .... hmmmm didnt not know that my posts were so important to you but what do you want to say exactly?

That you championed bobby at the beginning and are not just jumping on the back of the SF win.

I was being kind, i can destroy you mortal kombat styleeeeee! if you want?

;0)

i am scared now.... sorry, lets bring jose. i changed my mind .... lol.

you are cute :)

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
true blue rising said:
well its not hard to no that his record shits on bobby

Well, it is for citijin.

stop posting crap obout jose go over madrid and lick his arse if you want, i will be at eastlands getting behind mancini

I'll post what I want, thanks. If you don't like it - tough!

do you think its sad how you lot sit on here having a w**k at thought jose is coming to city, i hope the big egod prick goes united, your 90 mins away from a legend bobby and i cant wait for you to shut everyone up

true blue rising said:
Well, it is for citijin.

I'll post what I want, thanks. If you don't like it - tough!

do you think its sad how you lot sit on here having a w**k at thought jose is coming to city, i hope the big egod prick goes united, your 90 mins away from a legend bobby and i cant wait for you to shut everyone up
They love him on here mate,dont slag the special prick off or your fucked,he would be the worse thing thats ever happened to this club,arrogant twat of the highest order......Mancini all day!!

citijin said:
Really? What score did we beat Liverpool away, then? Must have been at a different game because I could have sworn we got a good hiding.

And what, exactly, has that got to do with you saying we are "winning" with Mancini?

Dax777 said:
If you have some money and wanna win a few trophies, there is none better or even close to the special one. Jose Mourihno!!!

FACT!

For himself on his own CV and wikipedia page, he is. But for sustained success for a club he's almost useless! He sticks around for no longer than three years. What good is that when we're looking at being a successful club for decades ahead?

Porto won the league three years in a row with him. They also won their domestic cup, the UEFA Cup and then the Champions Lg. The following season after Mourinho left they finished second in the league and didn't win any cups, getting knocked out just after the group stage in the CL. Then the club has to spend a load of money and get in a top coach to turn things around for them again to sustain success.

Chelsea dipped after he left them.

Inter have also.

Short term he is fantastic but what club wants short term success? I know United fans who say they don't want Mourinho as manager when Ferguson retires because he has no history of building and rebuilding teams. Alls he does is spend a shit load of money and fucks off somewhere else.

As painful as it is to say this, Mourinho isn't the best coach around, Ferguson is!<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:54 pm --<br /><br />
20sbc07 said:
Mourinho already said hes not coming here, pointless thread. Get behind our own manager, I can see Mancini being here for many years to come.
Good on you, I feel the same! I'm glad some people are like me and aren't so far up that wanker Mourinho's arse you can only just see their toes!

citijin said:

And what, exactly, has that got to do with you saying we are "winning" with Mancini?

i mentioned barca<>real because you brought up the game agnst liverpool.
we are winning because we are playing the finale, and going for european league. to any reasonable fan thats winning. what else do you want?

Amazing how so many can cry like fucking babies if someone dares to criticise Bobby and openly admit to liking Mourinho.

"Go on, admit it, you just don't like Bobby" they cry whilst at the same time using words like "wanker" to describe Mourinho!

Oh the irony...

lets finish with this today. i dont want to see anymore of this mourinho shit any more in this forum :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.