Mancini it could've been so different.

Re: Mancini it could of been so different.

Tevez City said:
Did we have more possession after having NDJ on the field ?
I don`t think so !

Tevez is mercenary, ****, stupid,and arrogant bastard off the field, but on the field NO ONE works harder or better than him. #FACT

I think we did have more possession after he came on compared to the period from half time to the substitution. It certainly felt that way to me. Whether that was because of the substitution or due to Bayern taking it easy is up for debate I suppose. Whether the substitution worked or not is almost irrelevant though (as daft as that sounds) the bottom line is that the reasoning behind the sub was entirely sound and logical.

It's all very well bringing on a striker, but we simply didn't even have any of the ball at the time of the deJong substitution, we could put 5 upfront to chase the game, but pointless if we couldn't get the ball off Bayern.

Not sure if it's been mentioned above, but when Liverpool won in 2005 (not that they go on and on about it...) it's generally recognised that bringing Hamann on at 3-0 down turned the game, not bringing on a forward. Hamann steadied things in midfield, put his foot on the ball and brought Liverpool back into it. Apologies if this was already mentioned.

Lancet Fluke said:
Tevez City said:
I don`t think so !

Tevez is mercenary, ****, stupid,and arrogant bastard off the field, but on the field NO ONE works harder or better than him. #FACT

I think we did have more possession after he came on compared to the period from half time to the substitution. It certainly felt that way to me. Whether that was because of the substitution or due to Bayern taking it easy is up for debate I suppose. Whether the substitution worked or not is almost irrelevant though (as daft as that sounds) the bottom line is that the reasoning behind the sub was entirely sound and logical.
↑↑↑This↑↑↑

Tevez City said:
I don`t think so !

"#FACT" I think you'll find it's #MYOPINION

Agreed Tevez works harder than anyone but to say no one works better than him is certainly not true this season. He has not looked 100% at any time he has been on the pitch. And okay that can be down do his late holiday, no pre-season, whatever but he doesn't have a divine right to be in the team ahead of those that look fitter and are playing better.

leighton said:
When Mancini made the De Jong change he should of put Tevez on at the same time. The team were poor last night. Bayern are a decent team but there not a great team. We made them look great at times last night.

With the forward options we have at the club Balotelli can throw the toys out of the pram even more than Tevez. What happens now if all our forwards get injured will Mancini bring back Tevez or leave him in the reserves? We will sell Tevez in January but we wont get the money we should be getting for him. It will be interesting to see what happens and if Mancini sticks to his guns about this.

Clueless remark you wouldnt see any of the other top managers saying to the media what Mancini did about Tevez. Some things in my opinion should stay in the dressing room not be played out in the media.

Hmm, maybe you just dont listen to reason.
Did you watch the match on Sky? they were all over it, Souness after the match absolutely disgusted with Tevez (rightly so). Tevez actions are probably a 1st and showing public disrespect to our club.
And you want mancini to say eh no problem this iz futball.

Get a grip fella your opinion is wrong on so many levels.

me myself and i said:
SWP's back said:
Holland said:
Mancini's wrong!!
Start with defender who is 6 months not playing ..... hmmm
Dzeko or Kun .. Kun is invisible... Dzeko work hard ..!
De Jong game this year I think 15 minutes hmmm ..
Mancini go to italia

All the nutters are out I see.

This place is getting more like rag cafe every day.

Yes you do make it feel that way, dont you.

Great great comeback.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:10 pm --<br /><br />
Holland said:
SWP's back said:
Holland said:
Mancini's wrong!!
Start with defender who is 6 months not playing ..... hmmm
Dzeko or Kun .. Kun is invisible... Dzeko work hard ..!
De Jong game this year I think 15 minutes hmmm ..
Mancini go to italia

All the nutters are out I see.

This place is getting more like rag cafe every day.

I say something wrong. or something that is not true???
Yes. lots.

Maybe im being pedantic BUT if the ref had given us a penalty after 90 seconds (Clear cut in MY opinion) then as the heading says things could have been so different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.