Mancini it could've been so different.

Re: Mancini it could of been so different.

Holland said:
SWP's back said:
Holland said:
Mancini's wrong!!
Start with defender who is 6 months not playing ..... hmmm
Dzeko or Kun .. Kun is invisible... Dzeko work hard ..!
De Jong game this year I think 15 minutes hmmm ..
Mancini go to italia

All the nutters are out I see.

This place is getting more like rag cafe every day.

I say something wrong. or something that is not true???

Not at all, for me you are entitled to your opinion buddy.

CTID1988 said:
He brought of Dzeko for De Jong to calm the game down and avoid us conceding a 3rd goal. When this happened it was his plan to bring on Tevez, but we all know what happened there. When tevez refused to come on it fucked up Mancinis plan, his tactics. From then on we were getting nothing out of that game. Mancini had a plan, Tevez shat on it
Here here, nail on head !

de niro said:
not the biggest fan of his tactics in the past but last night he did right to curb their threat. we can now face them at eastlands and quite easily tie it up with a 2-0 win, 3-0 would have been too much imo.

Bang on the nail. its not over yet!!

Tevez City said:
Did we have more possession after having NDJ on the field ?
I don`t think so !

Tevez is mercenary, ****, stupid,and arrogant bastard off the field, but on the field NO ONE works harder or better than him. #FACT

It may be time to change your username bud..............

You said a lot wrong but the main one being Mancini to go. You've been eating too much of that cake.[/quote]

look at yesterday Inter !!!!!! 2-3

Holland said:
You said a lot wrong but the main one being Mancini to go. You've been eating too much of that cake.

look at yesterday Inter !!!!!! 2-3[/quote

i know what you are talking about, shame some of the clowns here dont.

CTID1988 said:
He brought of Dzeko for De Jong to calm the game down and avoid us conceding a 3rd goal. When this happened it was his plan to bring on Tevez, but we all know what happened there. When tevez refused to come on it fucked up Mancinis plan, his tactics. From then on we were getting nothing out of that game. Mancini had a plan, Tevez shat on it

Couldn't have put it better myself...
Actually, I might have used a few more swear words because people who don't understand these changes are pretty fuckin dim.

EalingBlue2 said:
We needed to get into the game in midfield we were being battered we had to get control there for that we needed numbers and we needed quality, we could have had ten strikers on but without control in midfield it would have counted for nothing. We had one of the great midfield enforcers on the bench and he needed to come on. Mancini really only had the choice of nasri dzeko or aguero to take off and for me dzeko was probably the right call.

As for going public on tevez I think you totally misunderstand what has been playing for 6 months here and also you misunderstand what Mancini was trying to do. Mancini has wanted tevez out all summer . He tried his best to shift him, he tried to get an eto swap deal he even supported him going cheaper to brazil. Mancini wanted a team all together and wanted a position where he was not being undermined and team spirit undermined. The owners or at least cook and marwood made a business decision to want 50m for tevez and therefore he stayed . Had Mancini kept quiet last night it may have been hushed up, a fine and forgiveness given and he might have stayed. That would have undermined Mancini and in his eyes kept an unstable situation going . Mancini very clearly chose to say it is my way or nothing and very clearly he did it at a time when the club and players will have to back him 100 percent, Mancini will now get what he wanted all summer and everyone will have to fall in line. The only alternative will be Mancini going and that would look to all the world like tevez forcing him out something the club would never go for. A clever move and whilst he was angry and passionate it was nit a move without calculation

As to the substitution, I agree that there was a need to get some control in midfield. However, I would have preferred to see Aguero withdrawn rather than Dzeko; the latter had contributed far more than the former. Although I could understand Dzeko's disappointment, I was very disappointed with his public display of his annoyance. But I am confident that this matter will soon be forgotten.

As to the Tevez matter, City fans had the right to know that he had refused to play and it was entirely appropriate for Mancini to say this. The self-proclaimed "experts in man management" who have been saying that the whole matter should have been dealt with in private reveal their own ignorance and, in particular, their own inability to identify, even after two years, someone who is manifestly dysfunctional and who, as Souness has said, is a "bad apple". EalingBlue2 is absolutely correct that Mancini was desperate to sell Tevez in the summer.

My first posts on Bluemoon were to argue that City could only progress on to the next level as a TEAM if Tevez was sold. I am relieved that the selfishness of Tevez is now out in the open for everyone to see (at least anyone who is prepared to see). Indeed, I see the events of last night as providing the opportunity for a new chapter in City's development. Given that we are currently second in the league with the same number of points as United, we are in a good starting point for this new chapter!

De Jong for Dzeko was the right thing to do, midfield got destroyed and Barry was back to his usual self giving away stupid free-kicks. + Dzeko wasn't having his best game

leighton said:
Right I have been hughly impressed by Mancini since he has come to the club. Last night he got a number of things so fucking wrong and his decisions has lead to huge media attention which we dont need in my opinion all negative.

Watching the match when he decides to bring of Dzeko for De Jong at 2-0 down was the biggest what the fuck is he doing here. If your chasing a game and taking off a forward bring on a forward. No wonder Dzeko came off dumb founded at the move. IF it was any other manager they would of brought Tevez on for him and doing so we wouldnt have all the shit that happend after it.

50/50. De Jong was brought on because our midfield was totally over-run and we need another defensive player to impose calmness to the situation. Yaya looked lethargic and Barry was lost.

50/50 because, I disagree Dzeko should be brought off. Dzeko's is one holding the ball and steadying the frontline. Nasri played a blinder, he was ineffective and should ought be the first to be brought off.

You don't bring on a forward for a forward when you chase a game. You steady yourself, pick up the pieces, and counter-attack. This is 'chasing the game'. This is football.

Regarding Mancini and his Tevez after match comments. He handled it the wrong way big time in a interview to come out and say what he said is crazy. This should of been done in the dressing room not on the media. Tevez refusing to play Mancini is right to never play him again if he wishes but he didnt need to come out in the media to say it. Everyone knew during the game he refused to play so there is no way back why highlight it again. Its things like this that can make or break a manager I hope it makes Mancini but its a huge risk to take.

Both men were very emotional. Mancini could have easily read the wrong message and obviously, Mancini was at the top of his head. He is a human being too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.