Mancini it could've been so different.

Re: Mancini it could of been so different.

It is a good job that Mancini did comment on Tevez after the match because that led Tevez to tell SKY why he had refused to come off the bench. That interview is now looking significant because we have seen today what Tevez has said once he had time to consult the devil before commenting.

SWP's back said:
Holland said:
Mancini's wrong!!
Start with defender who is 6 months not playing ..... hmmm
Dzeko or Kun .. Kun is invisible... Dzeko work hard ..!
De Jong game this year I think 15 minutes hmmm ..
Mancini go to italia

All the nutters are out I see.

This place is getting more like rag cafe every day.

Yes you do make it feel that way, dont you.

EalingBlue2 said:
100 pct wrong on both main points I am afraid in my opinion.

We needed to get into the game in midfield we were being battered we had to get control there for that we needed numbers and we needed quality, we could have had ten strikers on but without control in midfield it would have counted for nothing. We had one of the great midfield enforcers on the bench and he needed to come on. Mancini really only had the choice of nasri dzeko or aguero to take off and for me dzeko was probably the right call.

As for going public on tevez I think you totally misunderstand what has been playing for 6 months here and also you misunderstand what Mancini was trying to do. Mancini has wanted tevez out all summer . He tried his best to shift him, he tried to get an eto swap deal he even supported him going cheaper to brazil. Mancini wanted a team all together and wanted a position where he was not being undermined and team spirit undermined. The owners or at least cook and marwood made a business decision to want 50m for tevez and therefore he stayed . Had Mancini kept quiet last night it may have been hushed up, a fine and forgiveness given and he might have stayed. That would have undermined Mancini and in his eyes kept an unstable situation going . Mancini very clearly chose to say it is my way or nothing and very clearly he did it at a time when the club and players will have to back him 100 percent, Mancini will now get what he wanted all summer and everyone will have to fall in line. The only alternative will be Mancini going and that would look to all the world like tevez forcing him out something the club would never go for. A clever move and whilst he was angry and passionate it was nit a move without calculation

^^^this

EalingBlue2 said:
Wron Mancini had forced the board to back him 110 pct there is no choice and he has strengthened his position and possibly the clubs if the players fall in line. Had he kept quiet and been party to a hush up and maybe tevez staying his position would have been untenable and tge whole team weakened

^^^this

SWP's back said:
Holland said:
Mancini's wrong!!
Mancini go to italia

and finally, this^^^

SWP's back said:
Holland said:
Mancini's wrong!!
Mancini go to italia

Agree,one bad game and we sack our manager.What a ridiculous comment.

SWP's back said:
Holland said:
Mancini's wrong!!
Mancini go to italia

I say something wrong. or something that is not true???

Mancini - ohhh said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Think Mancini got carried away with the plaudits for attacking style this season and decided to go with it. Next time he´ll be more cagey against teams of that calibre of that I´ve no doubt

I understand that our midfield was non existent however I do believe that with the team we put out we were more than capable of getting a result.

The players didnt work hard enough for it!

Bang on the nail, as simple as that.

Did we have more possession after having NDJ on the field ?
I don`t think so !

Tevez is mercenary, ****, stupid,and arrogant bastard off the field, but on the field NO ONE works harder or better than him. #FACT

Holland said:
SWP's back said:
Holland said:
Mancini's wrong!!
Mancini go to italia

I say something wrong. or something that is not true???

You said a lot wrong but the main one being Mancini to go. You've been eating too much of that cake.

The only ones who fooked anything up last night were the players on the pitch for only giving about 50% of what they should have have been giving

not the biggest fan of his tactics in the past but last night he did right to curb their threat. we can now face them at eastlands and quite easily tie it up with a 2-0 win, 3-0 would have been too much imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.