Mancini Jr.

I've laughed through the previous 11 pages of this thread.

I've never seen Mancini Jr play. One thing's for certain though. Being he's the son of our Saviour he'll have to rape and pillage his way through Manchester wearing a rag shirt before criticism of him will be accepted by the myopes...

Meanwhile mancini's haters can see things long before that happens .

Coz they've got an eye havnt they

No big deal here everywhere I have worked senior managers have given their kids a spot of work experience where they can't do any harm
Wish my dad had managed Manchester City and let me live the dream equally wish I managed Manchester City and let my lad live his dream.

johnny crossan said:
logic - is that what it is?

Takes his little Boy to America ahead of City stalwarts like Onouha and Michael Johnson or long time Professionals like Bellamy and Bridge?

I swear people who are unable to criticise the scarf wearer wouldn't have a problem with him licking their Wife's fanny.

Did not knew the USA tour was for a close number of players .

Everyday you learn something here. It"s wonderful .

peoffrey said:
johnny crossan said:
logic - is that what it is?

Takes his little Boy to America ahead of City stalwarts like Onouha and Michael Johnson or long time Professionals like Bellamy and Bridge?

I swear people who are unable to criticise the scarf wearer wouldn't have a problem with him licking their Wife's fanny.
three on the transfer list,one still recovering from a year in the treatment room,not sure about the wife bit

Mancio said:

Mancio let it go.. On here you should learn that certain topics and people are not worth the effort..

A.Man is not a world class player.. I dont even think he is good enuff for prem, he reminds me of a poor mans Clearverly and thats saying a lot. However he is young and I hope he is a late bloomer. I dont see why him being on the tour is an issue for some.. You can be on the tour and still not get a game all season!

That jus goes to tell you that the guys hacking down on his inclusion have a different agenda. So if I were you.. I wudnt bother..

Mancini - ohhh said:
Mancio said:

Mancio let it go.. On here you should learn that certain topics and people are not worth the effort..

A.Man is not a world class player.. I dont even think he is good enuff for prem, he reminds me of a poor mans Clearverly and thats saying a lot. However he is young and I hope he is a late bloomer. I dont see why him being on the tour is an issue for some.. You can be on the tour and still not get a game all season!

That jus goes to tell you that the guys hacking down on his inclusion have a different agenda. So if I were you.. I wudnt bother..

Spot on. There is a completely different reason why Bellamy and Onouha were left behind. Nothing to do with not affording plane tickets for them or not having enough seats.

Mancio said:

There were many better players at the Stalybridge last night.

Like I stated before when was the last time you watched an EDS game? I attended several last season and Mancini Jr. was so bad he was even jeered at that level!

cookster said:
Mancio said:

There were many better players at the Stalybridge last night.

Like I stated before when was the last time you watched an EDS game? I attended several last season and Mancini Jr. was so bad he was even jeered at that level!

i would be happy to answer.

but I have just been warned that you have an agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.