Mancini Jr.

WNRH said:
He's not taking the place of anyone at the club and he is not even being considered for a first team squad, he is out there to boost numbers and be a friend to Mario.

Bellamy, Onouha not wanted because they aren't professional.
Johnson is not even fit enough to perform for the EDS let alone be part of the first team squad.
Assulin and Roman are not ready and are better off getting games in the EDS.

So what's the problem?
Roman's close to being ready. Head and shoulders above some of the players he's playing with. A pre season tour would have been the ideal time to let him train/play with the first team.

And Baloteli's got plenty of friends in the squad, so I'm not buying that one.

Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:
He's not taking the place of anyone at the club and he is not even being considered for a first team squad, he is out there to boost numbers and be a friend to Mario.

Johnson is not even fit enough to perform for the EDS let alone be part of the first team squad.

So what's the problem?
Roman's close to being ready. Head and shoulders above some of the players he's playing with. A pre season tour would have been the ideal time to let him train/play with the first team.

Close to being ready but not ready yet. So far he has played 65 mins and 73 mins in pre-season, if he went to America he would be getting 20 mins here and there. He is off to Spain tomorrow with the EDS and is getting a proper pre-season. He could have gone away with the first team, hardly played and came back to the EDS not as match fit as any of the others and would have fallen behind.

Balotelli may has workmates in the squad, Mancini Jnr is the same age and nationality and they both get on and seeing as he is our main hope to lead us to further glory next year i would say trying to keep him as happy as possible is worth taking the managers son over for a glorified kick about.

WNRH said:
Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:

So what's the problem?

Close to being ready but not ready yet. So far he has played 65 mins and 73 mins in pre-season, if he went to America he would be getting 20 mins here and there. He is off to Spain tomorrow with the EDS and is getting a proper pre-season. He could have gone away with the first team, hardly played and came back to the EDS not as match fit as any of the others and would have fallen behind.

Balotelli may has workmates in the squad, Mancini Jnr is the same age and nationality and they both get on and seeing as he is our main hope to lead us to further glory next year i would say trying to keep him as happy as possible is worth taking the managers son over for a glorified kick about.
He could have joined up with the EDS squad after the American tour, or cut the American tour short. The point is, he's missed out on an experience with the first team to play matches against Altringham and Stalybridge. Plus, if someone like Ryan McGivern is getting plenty of game time being played out of position (in Roman's position), I'm sure Roman would have.

And Balo is far, far from being our main hope.

WNRH said:

So what's the problem?

Before you get too deep into this one and start losing the will to live...

...there isn't a problem really. For some reason some people have got a raging hard on about Mancini jr going on tour and not Ade/Bellamy/M Johnson/Roman/Bridge/Ned/(insert name of random player) as (insert name of random player) is more deserving/much better/stalwart blue/not Italian/not called Mancini *

Its one of those no win circular arguments that go nowhere and eventually disappears up its own arse having reached no conclusion and served little purpose but hey its the internet so no surprise really.

* delete as applicable

Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:
Bluemoon115 said:

He could have joined up with the EDS squad after the American tour, or cut the American tour short. The point is, he's missed out on an experience with the first team to play matches against Altringham and Stalybridge. Plus, if someone like Ryan McGivern is getting plenty of game time being played out of position (in Roman's position), I'm sure Roman would have.

And Balo is far, far from being our main hope.

But the American Tour doesn't end til Sunday, by then the EDS will have played 4 games against Altrincham, Stalybridge, Espanyol B and Nijmegen, say he plays 75 mins in both, that would total 288 mins of football give or take, if he went with the first team to America he would have been lucky to have played 90 mins in total.

McGivern i suspect has gone as it's his last chance to impress, he's an international and he's 21 with around 30 odd professional games under his belt, Roman is 18 and hasn't made one, he isn't ready yet.

I think Mario is our main hope along with Dzeko, Aguero you don't know if he would settle quick enough (if we sign him)<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:59 am --<br /><br />
BobKowalski said:
WNRH said:

So what's the problem?

Before you get too deep into this one and start losing the will to live...

...there isn't a problem really. For some reason some people have got a raging hard on about Mancini jr going on tour and not Ade/Bellamy/M Johnson/Roman/Bridge/Ned/(insert name of random player) as (insert name of random player) is more deserving/much better/stalwart blue/not Italian/not called Mancini *

Its one of those no win circular arguments that go nowhere and eventually disappears up its own arse having reached no conclusion and served little purpose but hey its the internet so no surprise really.

* delete as applicable

Good Analysis!

All good debate but at the end of the day player's should be judged purely on talent not whether they're a mate or manager's son.

BTW Mancio I have NO agenda against Roberto, I think he's doing a fine job with the first team.

WNRH said:

So what's the problem?

Actually seams reasonable.

Mancini - ohhh said:
Mancio said:
Did not knew the USA tour was for a close number of players .

Everyday you learn something here. It"s wonderful .

Mancio let it go.. On here you should learn that certain topics and people are not worth the effort..

A.Man is not a world class player.. I dont even think he is good enuff for prem, he reminds me of a poor mans Clearverly and thats saying a lot. However he is young and I hope he is a late bloomer. I dont see why him being on the tour is an issue for some.. You can be on the tour and still not get a game all season!

That jus goes to tell you that the guys hacking down on his inclusion have a different agenda. So if I were you.. I wudnt bother..

The one thing I don't understand is why the two of you support "Bobby Manc" instead of supporting Manchester City. Will you both be supporting Juventus one day? Or the Italian National side?

I don't want Mancini Jr anywhere near the First Team yet he's on tour with them and playing in matches. It sickens me.

peoffrey said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
Mancio said:
Did not knew the USA tour was for a close number of players .

Everyday you learn something here. It"s wonderful .

Mancio let it go.. On here you should learn that certain topics and people are not worth the effort..

A.Man is not a world class player.. I dont even think he is good enuff for prem, he reminds me of a poor mans Clearverly and thats saying a lot. However he is young and I hope he is a late bloomer. I dont see why him being on the tour is an issue for some.. You can be on the tour and still not get a game all season!

That jus goes to tell you that the guys hacking down on his inclusion have a different agenda. So if I were you.. I wudnt bother..

The one thing I don't understand is why the two of you support "Bobby Manc" instead of supporting Manchester City. Will you both be supporting Juventus one day? Or the Italian National side?

I don't want Mancini Jr anywhere near the First Team yet he's on tour with them and playing in matches. It sickens me.

The key words being 'pre season' and 'tour' .Your emotions will be justified only if he starts playing competitive first team matches. Until then , you have no grounds to be 'sickened' . As for some of the other players who havent come on tour , they are either not ready or are unwanted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.