Mancini Jr.

Ragnarok said:
peoffrey said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
Mancio let it go.. On here you should learn that certain topics and people are not worth the effort..

A.Man is not a world class player.. I dont even think he is good enuff for prem, he reminds me of a poor mans Clearverly and thats saying a lot. However he is young and I hope he is a late bloomer. I dont see why him being on the tour is an issue for some.. You can be on the tour and still not get a game all season!

That jus goes to tell you that the guys hacking down on his inclusion have a different agenda. So if I were you.. I wudnt bother..

The one thing I don't understand is why the two of you support "Bobby Manc" instead of supporting Manchester City. Will you both be supporting Juventus one day? Or the Italian National side?

I don't want Mancini Jr anywhere near the First Team yet he's on tour with them and playing in matches. It sickens me.

The key words being 'pre season' and 'tour' .Your emotions will be justified only if he starts playing competitive first team matches. Until then , you have no grounds to be 'sickened' . As for some of the other players who havent come on tour , they are either not ready or are unwanted.
The key words being 'pre season' and 'tour'.

Did someone in this thread call Neds unprofessional?

You sir are so stupid you dont deserve the club you support. Please go and join the "we don't want new supporters" in the ignorant as fuck corner. Thanks.

BillyShears said:

You sir are so stupid you dont deserve the club you support. Please go and join the "we don't want new supporters" in the ignorant as fuck corner. Thanks.

so you believe what he said on TV was Professional ?

really interesting.

and then the stupid would be who called him unprofessional ....

BillyShears said:

I think Nedum was incredibly unprofessional when he went on Soccer AM. Do I need to go to the ignorant as fuck corner? Will supporters who want the club to fail in the short term so that they can tell us they "told us so" be there?

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:

so you believe what he said on TV was Professional ?

really interesting.

and then the stupid would be who called him unprofessional ....

I really am putting it down to a translation issue cause 99% of your posts are just random rubbish!

Has Tevez been professional? Did/has Mancini ignored this unprofessional behaviour to suit his purpose?

Will you forever use Tevez getting games even after being a prick as a club to beat Mancini over the head with ?

Neds at best was 4th choice CH and 3rd choice RB, if only he didnt injure himself every other game things may have been different for the lad, I like him myslef but his time at City is over and as I like him I would rather see him be first choice at a Sunderland/Aston Villa etc than be stuck behind VK, Lescott, Boyatta, Richards, Zabs.

Or do you haters think he should be in the team ahead of any of the above defenders ?

BillyShears said:

Hahaha, you would fit in RAWK so well it is scary.

bluealf said:
Will you forever use Tevez getting games even after being a prick as a club to beat Mancini over the head with ?
I don't think they will, just until you can give an actual answer.

Mancini can make and apply the rules however he wants in my opinion. Just as long as he realises those around him will do the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.