Mancini Jr.

Bluemoon115 said:
bluealf said:
Will you forever use Tevez getting games even after being a prick as a club to beat Mancini over the head with ?
I don't think they will, just until you can give an actual answer.

Mancini can make and apply the rules however he wants in my opinion. Just as long as he realises those around him will do the same.

Those as in players?

peoffrey said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
Mancio said:
Did not knew the USA tour was for a close number of players .

Everyday you learn something here. It"s wonderful .

Mancio let it go.. On here you should learn that certain topics and people are not worth the effort..

A.Man is not a world class player.. I dont even think he is good enuff for prem, he reminds me of a poor mans Clearverly and thats saying a lot. However he is young and I hope he is a late bloomer. I dont see why him being on the tour is an issue for some.. You can be on the tour and still not get a game all season!

That jus goes to tell you that the guys hacking down on his inclusion have a different agenda. So if I were you.. I wudnt bother..

The one thing I don't understand is why the two of you support "Bobby Manc" instead of supporting Manchester City. Will you both be supporting Juventus one day? Or the Italian National side?

I don't want Mancini Jr anywhere near the First Team yet he's on tour with them and playing in matches. It sickens me.

He will start against the Swans, and yes you are sick.

Bluemoon115 said:
bluealf said:
Will you forever use Tevez getting games even after being a prick as a club to beat Mancini over the head with ?

Mancini can make and apply the rules however he wants in my opinion. Just as long as he realises those around him will do the same.

I thought I answered that in the same post tbh.

Simply put, Neds was dispensible, Tevez was not.

I can only imagine the reaction from the haters club if he dropped Tevez after xmas and we failed to get 4th place and win a cup.

This will be the same reason red face didnt drop Rooney after his episode.

As for his boy he wont be starting against Swansea or any other prem team, I will say he may get a game in a carling cup tie.

bluealf said:
Bluemoon115 said:
bluealf said:

I can only imagine the reaction from the haters club if he dropped Tevez after xmas and we failed to get 4th place and win a cup.

As for his boy he wont be starting against Swansea or any other prem team, I will say he may get a game in a carling cup tie.

Sadly I think he may start in a Carling Cup game but at least that will let a lot more fans see how good he is.

I have a theory that he is a bit of a handful at home and gets into trouble with his mates - can just imagine Roberto's missus saying something like - ".........you can think again if you are planning to just fuck off to America for a few weeks and leave me to keep him in check........" - solution - Roberto takes him along

Nelly's Left Foot said:
bluealf said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Sadly I think he may start in a Carling Cup game but at least that will let a lot more fans see how good he is.

Surely Clarkie bait?

Vienna_70 said:
I remember reading somewhere, in Football with a Smile, I think, of how Joe Mercer broke the news to his son, David, that he wasn't going to make it as a footballer.

Joe: "I've got a job for you, David."

David: "But I've already got a job."

Joe: "Not now, you haven't."

Yeah, you're right and it was first written in my book "Joe Mercer, OBE: Football With A Smile" - Joe's son David spent a lot of time with me laughing about the stuff his dad had said to him over the years.

Both Joe and David were wonderful guys. Sadly, David died a few years ago from a very aggressive form of cancer.

The story about his dad getting him a job... Joe had David on his books at Villa Park but it became fairly obvious he wasn't going to make it. So he thought the best way of telling him was to get him a job outside of football (with a car dealership). And then he told him... David, I've got you a job...

rastus said:
peoffrey said:
The one thing I don't understand is why the two of you support "Bobby Manc" instead of supporting Manchester City. Will you both be supporting Juventus one day? Or the Italian National side?

I don't want Mancini Jr anywhere near the First Team yet he's on tour with them and playing in matches. It sickens me.

I bet you haven't learned one word of Spanish and eat Chips every day.

Daddy's Little Boy gets special treatment and will be wearing 32 next season. End of.

peoffrey said:
rastus said:
peoffrey said:

I bet you haven't learned one word of Spanish and eat Chips every day.

Daddy's Little Boy gets special treatment and will be wearing 32 next season. End of.

still sick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.