Mancini Jr.

Re: Re: Mancini Jr.

blueshine said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Yeah he's shite but fuckin' ell don't worry only because he's playing on tour doesn't mean he'll be playing week in week out this season.

Hope your right

Well I've never been wrong on this kind of stuff so far.

I'll eat my own shit if it does happen.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Last night was the first time I had the joy of watching Mancini junior. From his short appearance I concluded two things - whenever he gets the ball, by the time he's finished with it the other team will be in possession of it(usually either through being tackled, dawdling on it for too long or by simply crossing it to their centre halves). Whenever he's not got the ball, by the time he's finished trying to win it the other team will still be in posession of it (usually with a free kick).

Terrible performance and looked way out of his depth. He reminded me of Jo in the prem in the sense that it was like playing with 10 men. Every move that we tried to build would break as soon as Mancini touched the ball. Way out of his depth

That said, I expect him to be gone before the end of summer and this was only our first friendly against a bunch of mexican goat herders. If he's getting game time against Inter then I'll start to ask serious questions

I hope Mancini jr does get some game time against Inter because it will guarantee this thread running until the season proper kicks off and I could do with the entertainment. Oh and before anyone asks no Mancini jr won't make the grade and no I really don't fucking care.

Bluemoon: Asking "serious questions" and disappearing up our own pompous arses since 2007.

He is a kid and shouldn't be judged yet. Hope he doesn't look on here.

I remember reading somewhere, in Football with a Smile, I think, of how Joe Mercer broke the news to his son, David, that he wasn't going to make it as a footballer.

Joe: "I've got a job for you, David."

David: "But I've already got a job."

Joe: "Not now, you haven't."

Vienna_70 said:
I remember reading somewhere, in Football with a Smile, I think, of how Joe Mercer broke the news to his son, David, that he wasn't going to make it as a footballer.

Joe: "I've got a job for you, David."

David: "But I've already got a job."

Joe: "Not now, you haven't."

HA! Fantastic!

Roberto just wants to spend some time with his son. I would take my kids to work as well if I could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.