Mancini Jr.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Mancio said:
cookster said:
Why do peeps keep referring to yesterdays friendly. The guy played in the EDS league all last season and it's crystal clear that Andy Welsh wasn't selecting him.

By all means have him on the payroll as a friend for Balo but not in the EDS team where he could be holding genuine talent back!

are you sure andrea is on the payroll ?

can you also say us how much his wages are ?

-- Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:58 pm --

Nelly's Left Foot said:
I am totally confident that A Mancini will not play in the first team because R Mancini is far too sensible to allow that to happen.I cant work out why he is on tour though considering some of the players left behind.

wich players ?

hmm how long a list do you want?
Assulin,Juan Angel Roman ,Bradley Robinson ,Ibrahim,Benali,Elabdelloui,Helan,Razak,Abu.

Every one of them imo better than AM.
Nimely, Bunn, Henshall, Bellamy, M. Johnson, Adebayor

tevezskeen said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Mancio said:
are you sure andrea is on the payroll ?

can you also say us how much his wages are ?

-- Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:58 pm --

wich players ?

hmm how long a list do you want?
Assulin,Juan Angel Roman ,Bradley Robinson ,Ibrahim,Benali,Elabdelloui,Helan,Razak,Abu.

Every one of them imo better than AM.
Nimely, Bunn, Henshall, Bellamy, M. Johnson, Adebayor

I was just going for youg ones but basically any name would do. Even Les Chapman!

Fair play to the lad though. He's basically on a jolly in America, playing football every day with the likes of Silva and Yaya. Living the dream!

It's probably just a father giving his son a job and keeping him off the streets :) .
As long as he doesn't play, no harm done :) .
I wouldn't mind my Dad taking me to the USA one day though.

Although, he did once play Filippo for Inter in a Coppa Italia game didn't he?

bumbleblue said:
Perhaps the lads at home are practising together as they will be playing together next season in EDS , and perhaps Andrea is there with his dad because he is in the shop window or perhaps they just wanted to spend some time together. Jesus what is the problem. He is what 19/20 years old cost us nowt and is unlikely to be at mcfc long term if he doesn't make the grade. God i would do it for a family member if i had the power and influence , but to suggest a father would chuck his son in where he would be shown up as that is what is being suggested , is just daft . Ruin the kids confidence or try and get him a nice hol bit of game time and on show to others in a relatively safe environment?? no big one. Good luck Andrea.

This all day long

Last night was the first time I had the joy of watching Mancini junior. From his short appearance I concluded two things - whenever he gets the ball, by the time he's finished with it the other team will be in possession of it(usually either through being tackled, dawdling on it for too long or by simply crossing it to their centre halves). Whenever he's not got the ball, by the time he's finished trying to win it the other team will still be in posession of it (usually with a free kick).

Terrible performance and looked way out of his depth. He reminded me of Jo in the prem in the sense that it was like playing with 10 men. Every move that we tried to build would break as soon as Mancini touched the ball. Way out of his depth

That said, I expect him to be gone before the end of summer and this was only our first friendly against a bunch of mexican goat herders. If he's getting game time against Inter then I'll start to ask serious questions

LoveCity said:
Mancio said:
are you a professional scout then ?

can you explain us wich benchmarks do you use with a teenager ?

He lacks the basic qualities of a top level footballer that can be seen as early as the age of 16.

I know you'll defend anything Mancini right down to praising his faith in Jo last season, but you don't need to be a professional scout to know Andrea is poor despite his age.

Watching even a handful of EDS games would show you that. But I'm not gonna argue it with someone who would praise the boss even if he signed Carlton Cole.

He was rejected by Bologna fer Christ's sake. You should know all about the quality of that club. He'll be with his brother Filippo in the Lega Pro 2nd division once his dad can no longer
justify his employment at City. Anyone who watched EDS games last season was perplexed by his involvement and saw just how amateur he is. We've just released much better
footballers like McDermott and Poole

Neither of the Mancini boys have inherited their dad's footballing talent.

He is 18. I'm not convinced either way after seeing him last night and a couple of times last season. But he is 18.

However if he wasn't called Mancini, safe to say he wouldnt be there!

Re: Re: Mancini Jr.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Yeah he's shite but fuckin' ell don't worry only because he's playing on tour doesn't mean he'll be playing week in week out this season.

Hope your right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.