Mancini: Landon Donavon is a possibility for MCFC

No from me too. Good player but we have better already. I wouldn't like to see him come in to replace either Ireland, Bellars or Weiss.

Josh in Baltimore said:
I'd love to see Landon playing for City. He had a good spell at Everton last term, a good WC and I think he'd bring a lot to the squad, just my two cents.

Agree 100%
Although having watched the brief clip on SSN earlier, I would say it is pure speculation anyway..especially seeing has we are in the States at the moment!

surprised_cartoon.jpg

i already have a usa shirt with his name on the back, so i could recycle that one and it would save me the cost of a shirt

oh, my sister married an american and i got it without knowing who he was. to be honest the guys in the sports store didn't know who he was either. millions of "american sport" shirts and a lonely usa shirt hidden away.

Sven's Fluffer said:
City and Mancini must be mental.....

Promoting the club and linking themselves to a USA international whilst in the USA......all the US soccer press interested.....US Soccer fans take an interst in one of their own potentially signing for a top EPL side...extra fans turn out to take a look/interest at this 'man city' team.....English press all over it.........gollum raging.........just what are the club thinking?

I know. Sheer lunacy to say that about a current USA international whilst in the USA. Frankly I think Mancini should have responded with "Are you f**king serious? He's a total donkey and barely good enough to warm the bench besides do you know how many pages I will get on BlueMoon if I say anything remotely positive ffs?"

Ah when will we learn.

mcfcliam said:
Donavon --------------Yaya --------------- Johnson

-----------------------Silva-----------------------

------------Tevez-----------Ade/Balo/Dzeko--------------

?????

This line-up would not break the top four.

Donovan going to City would be for marketing reasons more than anything else. He would be a solid bench/role player, but not a starting player that would take your team to the next level. First choice off the bench? Certainly. His pace alone would be a huge asset to any team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.