Mancini: Landon Donavon is a possibility for MCFC

i like donovan, good worker and a talented player. But is this someone to come in for tevez? same kind of player. Just a horrible thought

there was a link to the press conference on the main forum,and bobby didnt actually say we want to sign donovan,a yank journo asked if there was any truth linking man city with donovan, bobby said we are always interested in good players, he's a good player and the transfer window is open till end of august, sky sports news have jumped the gun with this one,as some have already said on this thread bobby was just being polite,and not to offend the yanks by saying no straight off.

r.soleofsalford said:
Gwladiator said:
I first came on here after an incident that happened in the match at your place 2 seasons ago to defend Evertonians. I thought it was good to have a place to come to discuss football matters with non-Evertonians and this seemed liek a decent forum.

glady`s has been coming on here for a good while, and is a decent bloke,

keep the faith mate hope your lucky but not as lucky as us :)

Thanks mate, same to you hope you achieve your goals, except for 2 lots of 90 mins against us. ;)

Mancini has gone up in my esteem of him, not only as a manager, but as a City's Ambassador. As we all know RM is not prone to BS. Our management is cognizant that North America is a HUGE Market for CITY. Donavon is a Marquee Player for City to sign & broaden our Horizon. We are the TALK of the CITY (especially in NY).

Mates get off your parochial 'horse & buggy' & hoof & gun football mentality.
Remember we got thumped by Everton twice. At Goodison Park, Bellers was just not outFellainied. Bellers & Bridge were made 'monkeys' out by Landon. Revisit or review the match again if not persuaded.

Ask any Tofees or even Chelski or even Gunners whether they are convinced of his Ability & Football Nous. Why does Gollum 'begged' him to stay?

It beggars my mind that there is a paucity of football brains among some of City's fans here with their anti Donavon tirade. Or are some of you anti-City or Agent Provacateurs stirring crap?

Landon Donavon is World Class. Remember his WC goal that enabled USA to top England in the Group and thereby fated England to meet her NEMESIS in the Group of 16.
To me on a Capello Index, Donavon's grade will exceed that of any of England's Players based on his WC matches.

Everything is Dovetailing with our Club. A Club with vast resources & lots of Potential & Greatness in Store ahead (per our Masterplan & Blueprint). Any WC Player with Ambition will want to be on this Train.

-- Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:57 pm --

Gollum & Toffees are or will be terrified of us signing him from MLS. LOL

Load of old bull he is playing games playing the press imo

Bobby has not really said anything other than he is a good player and it is possible..

smoke i think

Its also possible that i will win the lotto on saturday.......doubtful though.

stevenryals said:
I'm honestly suprised at the negative reaction.. If Donovan was german, i think people would be acting differently..

If Donovan was German I doubt he would have made the WC squad..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.